DesireeWithTattoos
Participant
@desireewithtattoos

Hello Everyone!

I’ve been wanting to get a half sleeve done for some time now, but I’m still on the fence about it. I mainly worry about other people treating me differently because of them. My husband has both of his arms done and I haven’t noticed anyone treating him differently because he is heavily tattooed ๐Ÿ™‚ . But I think for a female tattoos especially large pieces are still a bit taboo. So if anyone with half sleeve has any advice, stories, or opinions please feel free to share them! I don’t want to jump into this and not have thought it all the way through.
Also, this wont be my first tattoo. I have five tattoos total, my most visible one being my lotus flower on my forearm.

-Desiree

SHTxHAPNS
Participant
@shtxhapns

well im not a female but personally big or small i find tattooed females extremely hot lol just my .02

DesireeWithTattoos
Participant
@desireewithtattoos

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ve asked a lot of my close friends what they’d think if I got a half sleeve and they all think the same thing.

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

People are going to judge regardless so do as you please if it makes you happy! Some woman pull off tattoos better than other woman as do men. So I think it comes down to the tattooer and placement!

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

I have a half sleeve, and I get quite a few not so nice looks, but I really couldn’t give a shit. I got it because I wanted it, not to please anyone else…you have to make the decision for yourself, if you want it bad enough, you’ll have to deal with people’s looks and comments…it’s not that bad though, after a while you stop noticing really.

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

My girlfriend has a near sleeve completed and I don’t really notice anyone judging her because of it. Wish I could be more help, I am not a woman nor have a half sleeve! ๐Ÿ™

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

I can tell you that if my husband was on board, I would absolutely get a half sleeve.

I have a large shoulderblade tattoo that I try to show off as much as possible, and nearly EVERY time I go out, I get at least one comment on it. I have not noticed any negative attention from anyone. I am a professional horse back riding instructior, and work with kids, and have showed off a few of my tattoos, and even though most of the parents aren’t tattooed themselves, none have judged me for having them.

kryptonite
Participant
@kryptonite

girls with visable tattoos are hot. plain and simple. of course its always diffrent if you wear dirty clothes and smell funny. i fell in love just last week at the bar. chick was in business casual atire and then i noticed she was sleaved on both sides.. HOOOOT!! but i agree. there are those very few times when i dont need to be judged negativly. its kind of hard to hide a spider web tat climbing up my neck while decked out in a suite an tie

DesireeWithTattoos
Participant
@desireewithtattoos
DesireeWithTattoos;78721 wrote:
Hello Everyone!

I’ve been wanting to get a half sleeve done for some time now, but I’m still on the fence about it. I mainly worry about other people treating me differently because of them. My husband has both of his arms done and I haven’t noticed anyone treating him differently because he is heavily tattooed ๐Ÿ™‚ . But I think for a female tattoos especially large pieces are still a bit taboo. So if anyone with half sleeve has any advice, stories, or opinions please feel free to share them! I don’t want to jump into this and not have thought it all the way through.
Also, this wont be my first tattoo. I have five tattoos total, my most visible one being my lotus flower on my forearm.

-Desiree

It’s been a while, but I wanted to let you all know that I am now the proud owner of a 3/4 sleeve! And I love it!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Personally i think sleeve’s on women is very attractive and they look really nice!

Please don’t hesitate to get one just because of what people will think… Fuck what people think if it’s what you want and you like it get it. Can’t live your life not getting something because of what people might think.

GET IT!!!! woop ๐Ÿ˜‰

clay1680
@

POST THAT SHIT… lets see some pics of the new addition to your arm

EDIT: Just checked out your album and it looks good so far, also are you going full color?

And by the way you are smokin HOTTTT

DesireeWithTattoos
Participant
@desireewithtattoos

tattoothirdsitting001.jpg

DesireeWithTattoos
Participant
@desireewithtattoos

Thank you and yeah we’re doing full color! I know for sure the moon is going to be a bright yellow, the clouds are doing to be purple and the water at the bottom is going to be different shades of blue ๐Ÿ˜€ Not sure about the roses, lotus, poppy, or gardenia yet. I want to keep them as real as possible. And the owl of course will be brown and red I think.

puzzled1
Participant
@puzzled1

Sweet!!!:)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
WardyInk;91187 wrote:
Personally i think sleeve’s on women is very attractive and they look really nice!

Please don’t hesitate to get one just because of what people will think… Fuck what people think if it’s what you want and you like it get it. Can’t live your life not getting something because of what people might think.

GET IT!!!! woop ๐Ÿ˜‰

She already got it.

Pics please!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.