sabonis
Participant
@sabonis

I’ve given it a little thought and came up with 3 things together to symbolize House: A cane, a pair of sneakers and that yellow medicine bottle for vicodine.

what do you think? also can anybody help me with a collage and design ideas about these 3 objects?

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
I love the interent!

tattooholic
Participant
@tattooholic

The bottle of Vicodine might require some extra thought. There are other elements that represent a home much more than that, maybe elements from your childhood or a favorite food.

sabonis
Participant
@sabonis

wow you two guys have been very helpful.this is a great board…

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Just to make what was private public this is a PM I received and my reply.

sabonis]what’s so funny about my thread… I don’t think you are being helpful by just laughing….

I found it funny.
I personally hate house and cant think of many things I would like to see imortalised less as a tattoo.
I didnt visit the forum to help you I visited to be entertained and thats what your post did so thank you.
If you look at what I do for a living you may take my help slightly more seriously I have a unique insite to the life span of tattoos.

mlanny88
Participant
@mlanny88

Hi sabonis,

To your first question; when you say symbolise a house, do you mean literally? Like the shoes as the roof, cane as the walls, medicine inside?

Or do you mean; I remember my favourite pair of shoes, that cane and my medicine?

I can’t think of a way you could collate those objects in a meaningful mannor.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Its House the TV series not a house!!!

mlanny88
Participant
@mlanny88

Ohhh! I see. I’ve never seen House so I’ll leave this thread now lol.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Your missing nothing its a load of arse!

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Another Pm

well I looked at your profile and saw some tattoos. dude those are just horrible, hideous, awful images.

also as you hate House, you are biased, your opinion doesn’t matter at all to me. if you liked House and said “it’s lame” then I would have taken you more seriously. even then just typing hahahaha means you are a troll and you being a House fan wouldn’t helped your cause again

just make sure to try and help people not entertain yourself. entertaining youreslf by typing hahahaha is equal being a douche.

I looked at your tattoos again and they really are a disgrace to the owner of those guys. how could those guys put those things on their bodies roflmao

So….
I am a troll whos opinions dont count? I am a douce and just so I can be sure I understand you my tattoos are a discrace that made you roll on the floor laughing?
Ha Ha Ha I really look forward to seeing what tattoos you have and the house piece when its finished!

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

The problem around here is that this site gets a low amount of traffic, so anyone who posts a stupid fucking idea pretty much gets ignored except for a few drive by insults, or if they’re lucky, someone who misunderstands their awful, awful idea.

Take, for example, this thread.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Why is it a bad idea?

I have seen hundreds of tattoos many of them sported by 30+ of badly animated pixels such as mario etc and they love the nostalgia of it.

I sure as hell wouldn’t have it done but personally if there is a decent artist they can make a decent tattoo of the 3 elements.

Personally I have never seen the call of fan based tattooing but I know for a fact that there are hundreds of ppl with tattoos who laugh at the idea of anything Japanese inspired or big cat tattoos. It is just personal taste.

As for the actual tattoo it depends on the following;

How big you wish to go with it.

How much you are willing to spend on it.

Colour or black n shade.

Do you want a portrait style or another style.

Where are you based – (helps find an appropriate artist)

Do you want each image to be lifelike or incorporate them into a symbol such as key charms or as emblems that could be fastened to say the shoes or the cane.

It is an unusual concept but as art goes no different in practice to any other tattoo.

Take care
Matthew

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Is this thread for real? You must really love that television show. Just for a moment, lets give this some thought. In 5 years, noone will now what House is, and try explaining your ink to your grandchildren in 20 years… thats right little Johnny, when I was younger there was this awsome television show called House about a cynical, drug abusing doctor that saved everyones life. Get real.
Why not just get a portriat of the man himself?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi Topdog

I will be honest I had never seen the show and made a point of watching an episode.
The main character is less than loveable to say the least.

That said if somebody loves it enough no harm in getting the ink done if it keeps ’em happy?
We get inked for what we like if somebody else likes it bonus but hardly an offensive piece.

However I am personally not a lover of fan based tattoos – loads of ppl I know have sport team tattoos etc and to me seems a pointless waste of skin canvas, same with star wars etc.

Each to their own and ppl will at least appreciate the art skill if done correctly.

Take Care
Matthew

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I love the internet! This falls under “wow, I can’t wait to see this tattoo” sub thread.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.