luminousfish
Participant
@luminousfish

Hi, i am looking for a tattoo artist who can do great floral work. Its for my gf who is turning 40 in sept as a bday present. The potential problem is, it would at first be completing and redoing existing work which she is very unhappy with(i know many tattoo artists wont do this), obviously why she hasnt been back to the same tattooists ( i wont say who ). I know getting these sorted and looking good will mean a great deal to her and will lead to much more work from the artist who can fix these tatts. Any help, advice or genuine recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Also my gf has suffered from depression for years and to say she isnt looking forward to being 40 is an understatement. I know getting her tatts fixxed will lift her spirits so much. She has started a half sleeve on her right arm and needs the flowers shading and colouring, and possibly extending all round and into the back. She also has floral and butterflies on her bum and lower back, these could do with re-colouring or freshening up some how, then extending into a full back piece at a later date. Thnx in advance for any who take the time to help.

fearlesspunk
Participant
@fearlesspunk

where are you located?

luminousfish
Participant
@luminousfish

oops sorry forgot to say. we are in greater manchester area.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

as you quite rightly said, a lot of artists wont touch or finish anothers work… prime example… i started some cherry blossoms that go up a young ladies side, onto her ribs and beneath her boob… i did the outline and she tapped out, she then went to a kitchen magician who started to colour it in for her free of charge and made a complete balls up of it.. she came back for me to repair his fuckup and complete the piece, i have refused to do any more work on her.

im not sure how far you are from upholland, because steve of starlight tattoo is extremely good ๐Ÿ˜‰
http://www.starlightstudiotattoo.co.uk/home.html

its worth a try in contacting an artist and give them your reasons why your going to another artist… it might change their minds ๐Ÿ˜‰

luminousfish
Participant
@luminousfish
Rockysmom;73663 wrote:

I have looked at Jo harrisons work and i’m impressed, original and great floral work. I have sent an e.mail to see if she will do the job. I think she is touring at the moment so i guess i’ll have to wait, but if she will take the job it will be worth it. thanks for the link.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.