rdefino
Participant
@rdefino

Hi there,

I’m looking at getting a portrait tattoo of my 4yr old daughter. I’m still looking for the picture I want to use. But also, I need to find a very good portrait tattoo artist. What should I look for when looking for one. I line in the mass, new Hampshire area. Like everyone, I want this to look just like the picture. 🙂

thanks

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Are you willing to travel? I’m sure someone will chime in here with a suggestion but for something like this you want to make sure you find the right artist… Or else you might end up with some alien looking freakazoid memorial to your child.

I know a guy out here in SF that can do it. If you are willing to travel I can hook you up.

rdefino
Participant
@rdefino

well, I would travel, but SF is far. But I am will ing to travel some to make sure the tattoo is right. There is a place in NH that does fantasic jobs. I know people who have had them done there and they came out great. The owner did the tats for the Movie shutter Island. Hes the guys who did my brothers tattoo and it looks nice. So I’ll go there and look at there profolio.

Any thoughts on questions I should ask?

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

With portraits you really don’t want to take chances. I can reccommed 2 people near Rochester, NY: Tom Sherman @ Full Tilt Kustom Tattoos in LeRoy, NY and Dawn Kelley @ Lucky Lotus in Rochester, NY. You can find both online.
I can absolutly reccommed Tom (hes done some of mine) and I have always admired Dawns work.
Check ’em out and let me know what you think.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.