SussexHammer
Participant
@sussexhammer

Hey guys.

I would just like to get your take on the way im worrying about my tattoo.
I have had it 5 weeks now and is pretty much all healed, i have booked to have it touched up on wednesday so another months process of healing is in order, however.

I am a very picky, paranoied person and i know this s probably stupid, but when i look right up close to my tattoo it looks at though its a bit ‘Dotty’ from far away it looks perfect i pretty much love it.
But i was just wondering whether i should go along the lines of “Just enjoy the tattoo, its not made for you to sit and stare at it all the time” or do i have a point ?

I will obviously speak to my artist but he will probably not see anything wrong with it, has anyone else experienced this problem with their tattoo looking a bit spotty? is it something i should seriously worry about or should i chill out ? ๐Ÿ™‚

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Deja vu. I swear I just read and replied to this thread.

kangarooman
Participant
@kangarooman

I’m sure it’s fine. I wouldn’t worry too much about it. Remember that other people aren’t looking at it super close up and it probably looks great to everyone else. There are aspects of mine that annoy me at times but when I point them out to other people they are like “huh?’ lol.

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

I was the same way when i got my first few tattoos. When i looked at them with my own eyes up close, it didnt quite wow me that much, but when looking at them in the mirror or lookin at a picture of the tattoos, they looked amazing. I think its the same thing as looking at a painting really close. You are only focusing on a small part of the whole piece, and that small piece alone looks strange or out of place.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

think of it as character. those small “imperfections” are what gives your ink personality. you cant erase a mistake on a tattoo like pencil, so all tattoos will have slight imperfections. if it really bothers u, talk to your artist to get it touched up.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
SussexHammer;70458 wrote:
Hey guys.

I would just like to get your take on the way im worrying about my tattoo.
I have had it 5 weeks now and is pretty much all healed, i have booked to have it touched up on wednesday so another months process of healing is in order, however.

I am a very picky, paranoied person and i know this s probably stupid, but when i look right up close to my tattoo it looks at though its a bit ‘Dotty’ from far away it looks perfect i pretty much love it.
But i was just wondering whether i should go along the lines of “Just enjoy the tattoo, its not made for you to sit and stare at it all the time” or do i have a point ?

I will obviously speak to my artist but he will probably not see anything wrong with it, has anyone else experienced this problem with their tattoo looking a bit spotty? is it something i should seriously worry about or should i chill out ? ๐Ÿ™‚

Can you hold you tattoo up closer to the monitor so we can see it a little better?

ljfran2383
Participant
@ljfran2383

OP, I do the same thing. tat looks absolutley crazy in the mirror, but is dotty in some places up close. Whatever, it gives it character. no one will ever notice anyways.

SussexHammer
Participant
@sussexhammer

Thanks every body for your replies, you have put my mind at ease.
When i look at it from far away it looks amazing and i guess this is the same for the majority of people, i have booked to have a touch up on wednesday anyway, but having read replies from this forum im not too worried anymore.

Kind regards.

P.s, I did post this ‘post’ twice because i didn’t think i had submitted it. Sorry. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.