kangarooman
Participant
@kangarooman

Do any of you guys ever think like “oh if my tattoo was placed in this spot it would have been better” and stuff like that?…sometimes I feel some of the stuff on my left arm could have been placed differently to make a cooler looking sleeve. But then again maybe not…it drives me crazy sometimes! Lol. Anyways I’d love to hear some of you’re guys experiences. 🙂

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i got this forearm tattoo (my very first ‘big’ piece) by one of the best artists in the world but i wasnt 100% happy with it. it takes up my whole inner forearm and placement is a little awkward and it inhibits me for getting a real full sleeve like i want. but since its from a legend i dont want to laser it off. oh well…

Chosenone
Participant
@chosenone

you can always work around it or tie into it a good artist will make it work

kangarooman
Participant
@kangarooman

yeah I mean what I have looks awesome like if someone is standing behind me or if you’re looking directly at my forearm straight on….but at a certain angle it looks like alright. Idk I’m just kind of a perfectionist tho haha. I’ll post some pics soon when I’m not bein lazy lol.

kangarooman
Participant
@kangarooman

this is the angle im not so psyched about…but the demon and koi look sweet when looking at them straight on.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

the thing i learned with forearm pieces is that they never look complete. for some reason, half sleeves that start at the shoulder always look more finished to me.

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

Sometimes i think my left forarm needed to be angled differently, but then i realize it only seems that way because i can only see it with my own eyes from one angle. It looks fine in the mirror and from other people’s perspective.

kangarooman
Participant
@kangarooman

I feel the same way Ross W. The angle I don’t care much for is an awkward angle….I pretty much never have my arm in that pose in my every day life so it’s not much of a concern:)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.