kangarooman
Participant
@kangarooman

Have any of you ever seen someone walking past you with either more ink, or ink in places that you would love to get but can’t cause of work reasons(neck, hands, etc.), or just absolutely top notch work and you find yourself a little jealous?

I mean I love what I have but I think this is probably a fairly common occurrence.

Any thoughts? I would love to hear you’re guys opinions. 🙂

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

i was in this exact spot for a while. I REALLY wanted to get my hands done, but just couldnt bring myself to do it because i was not sure where i was headed in life. I would often search on google and bmezine for hand tattoos, which just fueled my urge to get them done.

Recently tho, i realized the career fields im interested in are not going to care too much about tattoos showing, so i took the plunge. My Right hand is done and my left hand has its linework done and will be coloured soon. I do realize i may run into problems in certain situations such as funerals or other conservative events, but im prepared to deal with it when it comes.

The Mighty Ming
Participant
@the-mighty-ming

All the time! My main jealousy stems from not being able to afford any more tattoos while I see people walking around fully inked.

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

I see really large tattoos and get jealous mostly becasuse i wish i had the courage to do it too.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i get really envious when i see someone with work from shige! 🙁

Mmildf
Participant
@mmildf

i am going through the same experience as you Ross. i am currently in my career and they don’t care if I have my hands done or not. I look up hand tattoos every night the only thing is I have zero support from family and friends(heavily tattooed themselves). Ill eventually dive in and get them done soon enough.

Cheers
marcus

kangarooman
Participant
@kangarooman

Jobs that don’t care about hand tattoos…hmm…may I ask what you’re guys jobs are? lol

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w
kangarooman;70169 wrote:
Jobs that don’t care about hand tattoos…hmm…may I ask what you’re guys jobs are? lol

Looking into becoming a support worker for people with mental handicaps, or a trade.

NoLube
Participant
@nolube

Kangarooman!!

Great question……but

Now you have posted pics of your ink you are doing to me what others do to you!! ENVY MUCH..

Great Work!

Cheers,

NoLube

kangarooman
Participant
@kangarooman

lol thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.