TatNub
Participant
@tatnub

I have been thinking about getting a tattoo.

I was going to get it on my spine of a spine. …How bad will that hurt?

I have been told it will hurt a ton…but I went through 3 foot surgeries without being sedated and they used novocaine kinda stuff to numb my foot but didnt even hurt after that wore off and i got to watch… And when I had my 4 wisdoms pulled i never took pain killers after and never felt much.

Last about approx should i expect?

i was going after the same level of detail as this tat below but no spikes

Spine_126031912779.jpg

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Tough question. I broke my arm in both bones and didn’t realize it for two weeks. I had walking pneumonia for three weeks without really noticing (healed in three and a hlaf weeks of bed rest and strong Antibiotics- my doctor told me i was very lucky to have gotten off so easy) and I walked around with a shattered testicle from a bad fall next to a pool for a week before finally going in to have it checked out*

Tattoos: Totally different kind of pain. It’s almost like being tortured. at first, it’s kind of annoying, not really painful but just a little bit annoying. At about hour 3 is when the cumulative pain starts to kick in and you want to beat the shit out of your artist. The worst spots are where the skin is thin and you are working directly on bone, which you will almost exclusively be doing with this tat.

Will it hurt? You bet your life. And if you want detail like that you are looking at many many hours, like to the tune of 20+. That said, it would be a really cool tat and if you think you can handle it go for it! It will NOT be a walk in the park though.

TRILOBYTER
Participant
@trilobyter

__________________________-

TatNub
Participant
@tatnub

HOLY CRAP! 20 hours? lol i was thinking 5 hours. and to just get it knocked out. I wanted to spend 300.00 on the tat.Btw this will be my first and only tat ever.

DragunRose
Participant
@dragunrose

Hate to burst your bubble, but 300.00 won’t get you a good quality tattoo of that size and detail

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
DragunRose;69515 wrote:
Hate to burst your bubble, but 300.00 won’t get you a good quality tattoo of that size and detail

Yeah, my tat the DEPOSIT was 300 dollars. If you want something like this and you want it to look good you need to be thinking more like 3000 dollars. Then again, if you do get it for 300 dollars and it turns out shitty you’ll never see it so there’s that.

TatNub
Participant
@tatnub

I have no idea what to expect. I was just ball parking 300.00 is what id be like ok heres the cash. If its a ton more ill have to think about it…have priorities…:(

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

My full backpiece was 30+ hours and was $4k (from sterling to dollars). This did include a generous tip. Also take into account time lost from work travel costs etc.

Something like that on your back you are talking a min of 15 hrs most prob around 20-25 depending on the level of detail.

On the spine it will hurt like a bastard but you can chop it up into 3 hr-4hr sittings.

I would recommend $3k so that way you have enough to cover everything.

Good tattoos are not cheap and you would need an experienced artist.

Take Care
Matthew

NeneTattoo
@

Esses profissionais que sujam nossas imagens

Lembre-se sempre desse nome

Zago Tattoo (Elvio Zago)

Zago, Elvio, sei lá qual nome mais voce utiliza…

Aconteceu Comigo
================
Como todos os amigos já lezados, achei que estava fazendo negocio com uma empresa séria… Veja que por mais absurdo que seja as desculpas que me foi passada, relevei… cheguei a dar avisos, referente a telefone que ninguém atendia e os e-mails que voltavam… ainda falei…

“Voce pode estar perdendo vendas…” veja seua caixa de e-mail…

Pois 3 desculpas foi me passado, 3 datas foi me passado e nenhuma delas cumpridas e nem se quer se dar ao luxo de avisar, pois a pessoa que não quer ter uma imagem ruim… se preocupa com essas coisas.

É uma pena eu não ter visto os comentários… Pois ainda bem que cheguei percebi logo… pois estava negociando uma autoclave, onde o prejuizo iria ser grande…

* A compra foi efetuada dia 25/05/2010 e até hoje, não chegou meu produto…

Vamos nos reunir para acabar com esses pilantras

================================================
Amigos!!! Vamos colocar o nome de todos os golpistas, não só aqui, mais em outros foruns e lugares. Precisamos nos reunir, pois devido a isto, eu mesmo fico com receio de efetuar compra com fornecedores fora de SP.

Pois só assim, para mostrar a sociedade que somente alguns tem habitos baixos e marginalizados.

* * * Deixo aqui para todos…

Se for cumprido o que foi combinado, ou até mesmo devolvido o dinheiro… Deixarei uma mensagem informando sobre a indolidade do mesmo. Do contratrio, continuarei, espalhando em todos lugarem por onde passar, como também envio de spam para “N” e-mails…

Grato,

Nene
Tatuador/Analista de Sistemas

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Ypu won’t even feel it. The spine is very easy to ink and should only tak a few hours. I know a guy that can scratch that baby out in his kitchen for $250.00. That means you’ll have enough left to buy the beer.

iMark
Participant
@imark
xxTOPDOGxx;69555 wrote:
Ypu won’t even feel it. The spine is very easy to ink and should only tak a few hours. I know a guy that can scratch that baby out in his kitchen for $250.00. That means you’ll have enough left to buy the beer.

My tattoo only covered a small part of my spine and hurt like hell.

Just FYI – everyone is different.

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

While i dont think it will cost $3000, it will definitely be more than $300 at a respectable tattoo shop. The spine wasnt that bad when i got my backpiece done. If had much worse pain in a few others areas.

Really though, you should be taking these questions to a good tattoo artist. Only they can give you a definite answer.

Dragstrip Demon
Participant
@dragstrip-demon

I have had my spine and shoulder blades done. Three 3 hour sessions. Didnt hurt anymore than my other tatts..
Picture is in my Album called “hot rod sleeves”

Cheers

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.