KMX16
@

Hey I’m doing a project on the pros and cons of Tattoos and body piercings, and I figured that the best way to find out this information would to be to ask actual people about their views on tattoos and piercings. Any information will be helpful and greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

I thinl you will find most people on this forum are very anti any form of body modification.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
Cornishtiger;65670 wrote:
I thinl you will find most people on this forum are very anti any form of body modification.

Yes, the lord made our bodies perfect and it’s a sin to modify them in any way.

Demure
Participant
@demure

But all jokes aside… seriously… we hate pain and we hate needles.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Sorry I think ppl have been confusing us with some of those ‘other’ sites. Not that I would ever surf those kind of sites.

This here is just a ultra-conservative religious forum (in disguise).

Take Care
Matthew

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Read the book of Leviticus, the Lord said not to mark your body in memory of the dead and we hold fast to this truth.

Amen.

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover
Gsouder;65672 wrote:
Yes, the lord made our bodies perfect and it’s a sin to modify them in any way.

I agree, mine is most certainly perfect, I have worked so hard to perfect the saggy butt and wrinkly boobs that I would never sully any part of my perfect body with ink or piercings!!!

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

I got a tattoo when I was a young lad…at the age of 10.
I was drunk as all hell, and regretted the decision immediately the next day.
I’ve since had it lasered.

At the age of 17 I converted to Judaism. Even though my tattoo is long gone…I can still never rightfully be buried in a Jewish cemetery. The Jewish family that adopted me likes to mock me and say things like: “nana nana boo boo you smell like poo poo.” I would love to one day be accepted by them and, most importantly, the Jewish God “Smokey the Bear.”

Even this masqueraded religious forum took a while to grant me permission to speak without ridicule…

One youthful drunken night has turned out to be the most horrible thing I could ever imagine.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Praise the lord, I’m going out to stone a devil-woman with more than one piercing in her ear and the mark of the devil on her skin in the shape of her high school volley ball team logo tonight hallelujah, hallelujah, and let the lordy lord deal with her, praise to god amen

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.