Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

How many times have you told someone that you have a tattoo/are getting a tattoo and they get excited and say “OH, I have a TATTOO TOO, LOOK!” and they show you and all you can say is “WOW, that’s a nice unicorn or celtic cross or rorschach test … um… what is that a tattoo of”?

I know there is a whole thread about really bad tattoos but there seems to be a lot of tat’s out there that are just boring and poorly executed. I’m not talking about old uncle robert that got a tattoo in Saigon 50 years ago, these are people that got tattoos in the past 5 years. In the age of information I can’t imagine making a life long choice like getting a tattoo without researching the crap out of it.

Anyway, my point is that I am glad the internet was invented and I found this site before I turned into one of those tattooed zombies showing everyone my blob of ink that closely resembles the leo sign or an octopus.

Thanks everyone!

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

lol… sorry but your post made me smile.

I totally get what you’re saying as well.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

I have to say this gave me a chuckle because I know what you are saying.

This site also gave me the momentum to finish my thesis – who says the internet is a waste of time 😀

Take care
Matthew

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

I COMPLETELY agree! I got the inkling I wanted a tattoo 13 years ago (when I turned 18). Sat on the idea for 10 years, mostly because I had NO idea what I would want, and a super duper fear of needles and pain. I got that urge hard core after my son was born, and figured I would just go to the same shop my sister in law had gone to. Thank God I stumbled across a post on a horse realated board, no less, stressing the importance of researching, looking at portfolios, etc.

Honestly, the masses just don’t KNOW how to shop for a killer tattoo. I’ve gotten to show my new tattoo off twice, and BOTH times I’ve had people come up to me and ask me about it. I’m proud to promote the shop that did it, and I’m so thankful that I found them. I know when I’m showing off my ink, it’s GOOD stuff, not the crap that’s on my relatives, lol!:p

Izarrasink
Participant
@izarrasink

hehehehehe, i have so many people come into my studio and show me there REALLY AWESOME tattoo, which is in actual fact REALLY FRICKKEN BAD …..i just smile and say hmmm:D What can you say…they love it….i look at it and see an absolute piece of crap:eek:

duckfish123
@

hahahahah made me laugh this thread

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.