Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

hey finally! finally! im getting my tattoo extended into more of a half sleeve, its going to be an extra 3 hours ontop of this current tattoo, hes going to be adding more clouds and wind and skulls and things, extremely excited about it, been waiting nearly 5 months now, its finally happening =]

ryannnnn
Participant
@ryannnnn

congrats man! colour? black n grey?!

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
Benjaminho;63574 wrote:
hey finally! finally! im getting my tattoo extended into more of a half sleeve, its going to be an extra 3 hours ontop of this current tattoo, hes going to be adding more clouds and wind and skulls and things, extremely excited about it, been waiting nearly 5 months now, its finally happening =]

I know the feeling, in a couple weeks I’m scheduled to be in the chair as well for an extension for a half sleeve, so I know EXACTLY where your coming from and the excitement is def getting me excited. Good luck bro.

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

cheers ryan, yeh its black n grey like the current work there, its really exciting because obviously it’s going to be freehand, and ive seen a lot of his stuff hes very good, im going in at 12 saturday, hes gonna talk me through his idea’s and draw some stuff up for me see if i like it, then im gonna go grab a bite, then get back for 1, and its gonna run till 4, cant FCKING wait! – tattoos are the best things in the world (apart from the obvious things :p) so im really excited, i’ll have pics up soon as its done 😛

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.