Greyhound
Participant
@greyhound
Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

I only looked at a few pictures up close. My internet is being shit for some reason.
But he definitely looks like a good artist. I wouldn’t be ashamed to get inked there.

He also looks well versed in the Japanese style that you want.

Greyhound
Participant
@greyhound

Thanks very much.

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

ya, thats some good work. i’d let that artist work on me ๐Ÿ™‚

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

pretty damn awesome, definately getting a tiger for my left arm apposing my dragon on my right.

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
Greyhound;63461 wrote:

Not going to lie.. very rare, but I don’t think there was a tattoo and piece of art that I DIDN’T like. That is one helluva impressive portfolio if you ask me. Looks experienced to the point of mastering in coverups, simple, complicated, full body and very wide and big tattoos. If you have a chance, go for and SNAG this artist, you’d be in GREAT hands.

Greyhound
Participant
@greyhound

Thanks everyone.

MissP83
Participant
@missp83

very good work indeed! excellent line, colors and shading! wouldn’t mind getting work done there!

Greyhound
Participant
@greyhound

Thanks everyone, I think this will be my artist of choice.

Greyhound
Participant
@greyhound

Some more photos added, any more opinions appreciated.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I agree with what was said above… The only thing that *kind of* annoys me is the black and white pictures of black and grey tattoos. It makes me wonder if there is something that he didn’t want me to see.

This is a total nit-pick and I am aware of this. His work is amazing and his lines are right on. I would definitely get tatted there.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

very nice portfolio i would have something done by him ๐Ÿ™‚

the tiger on the 1st pic is a photos someone has used here before as there tattoo, would be interesting if it really is ? they could give you more info on the artist ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.