Shyguy64
Participant
@shyguy64

Im looking for a quarter sleeve tat and i cannot find any good ones. I know alot are drawn by the person getting it or the tattoo artist but there has to be a site that has some sleeves that i can look through to see if i can find some idea of what i want. Anybody know a site like this?

The Mighty Ming
Participant
@the-mighty-ming

Try here. It’s not a site that shows lots of different tattoos but it might help you get an idea of what you’re after.

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs

You should have some type of idea what you want. Do you want a 1/4 sleeve flash tattoo? I had flash tattoos or ones picked off the wall or out of a book at tattoo shops, they all recently got covered up.

Look on search engine, yahoo, google and type in tattoos on the image part. There you’ll find some tattoos. My advice dont just get one to get one, as it seems your not really decided or have a clue is to what you want?

Smutly
Participant
@smutly

Bdubbs has some good advice there – even if it takes 5 years to find something you like, you need to be proud to wear it FOREVER. You could spend days going through Google Image Results but you should find something you like and then perhaps you could expand on it, make a few changes to better suit your taste. This will also make the tattoo unique to YOU.
Smutly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.