poulosr
Participant
@poulosr

Tattoos do hurt more where there is bone, but they are not that bad. Take something along to focus on, music, a picture, a friend. Talk to the artist. Something to distract you from the actual tattoo. For me, it was not so much the pain as the sound of the gun that got annoying. Plus, the tattoo needles only go half as deep as a hair root is. It hurts less than plucking a hair!

Jacqueline Cook
Participant
@jacqueline-cook

Actually, There is really no way to prevent pain while getting a tattoo. Just don’t watch during the process of designing the tattoo and relax. And for decreasing the pain you can use ice or pain-killer after the process.

annelieserubyx
Participant
@annelieserubyx

I would put it down to nerves! Had you eaten?
When I got tattooed for the second time I came over a bit hot and bothered. I put it down to nerves and also adrenaline.. you would of been excited and as your body is only sat there your body cant burn it off/release it so maybe thats it!
I thought that was probably the case with me ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@annelieserubyx 140294 wrote:

I would put it down to nerves! Had you eaten?
When I got tattooed for the second time I came over a bit hot and bothered. I put it down to nerves and also adrenaline.. you would of been excited and as your body is only sat there your body cant burn it off/release it so maybe thats it!
I thought that was probably the case with me ๐Ÿ™‚

Who are you talking to?
The OP hasn’t been here for 4 years.

rust1d
Participant
@rust1d

I chew gum.

mushymonroe
Participant
@mushymonroe

I can show you before you decide.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Any tattooer can do that.

jaredlynwood
Participant
@jaredlynwood

If you want to reduce your tattoo pain, then use following techniques:
Take Pre-Tattoo Pain Relief,
Use oil and other pain relives.

Dan
Participant
@dan

dealing with the pain is part of the process of earning a tattoo IMO.

try this

1)pre-hydrate the day before
2)get a good nights sleep
3)eat a good meal before the tattoo(quality food,nothing greasy)
4)bring a couple bottles of water and some candy like skittles,M&M’s,jelly beans,etc,etc, keep your electrolytes up during the tattoo
5)during the tattoo put yourself somewhere pleasant in your head,you can control the pain
6)relax during the tattoo,make sure you are sitting or laying comfortably

DermaNumb
@

Please check out our website! i think this might help you…

Dan
Participant
@dan
Spammer wrote:
Please check out our website! -LINK REMOVED- i think this might help you…

Spammer wrote:
Hello my name name is Casidy and I work with -NAME REMOVED-. I am not using this account to sell anything, more or so I am a Tattoo enthusiast and would like to share new advances in our world. I have been in the tattoo industry for the past 8 years.

it kind of looks like you are.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

@NorCalDan 144028 wrote:

it kind of looks like you are.

Indeed. And she’s outta here!

Dan
Participant
@dan

@ArniVidar 144031 wrote:

Indeed. And she’s outta here!

thanks for editing my reply,I forgot to not quote spammer links. ๐Ÿ™‚

ArniVidar
@arnividar

@NorCalDan 144040 wrote:

thanks for editing my reply,I forgot to not quote spammer links. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hah, actually for once I was pretty happy to see your quote, because otherwise I wouldn’t have seen the spam at all and just thought of the post as being weirdly worded semi-spam. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

shaun666
Participant
@shaun666

Try Derma Numb. It made my ditch almost pain free. The spray works great if you get it from the actual supplier. A bunch of people sell boot leg derma numb don’t work so I order it from directly from them. I’d feel pressure & very little pain or discomfort. Got me through 2.5 hours of hard color packing in my ditch & 2 inches above the ditch & all the way to the wrist. I know people look down on “pussy spray” but it works. Why deal with discomfort when you don’t need to? Fuck that

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 245 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.