inkysleeve
Participant
@inkysleeve

of the tattoos you have rank the order of pain of the locations you got yours… (if you have too many you can do worst and least worst)
interested in seeing if theres a common trend in location or if it really is just from person to person

my worst one is my inner bicep right by my armpit
least worst pain was my lower tricep about half way from shoulder to elbow

MrSultan531
Participant
@mrsultan531

I only have one, but it covers a wide area on my back.

Least would be center back of ribcage under shoulder blade- after single needle right on my spine, that area just felt real nice.

Worst was kidney area with phoenix tail, it may have been the fact that there are like 20 lines per inch for tail detail but that was the most brutal.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Do a search.
This has already been discussed

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

not yet, but my next tattoo is going to be turning my dragon piece into a half sleeve, so i guess the inside of my arm will hurt quite a lot!

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs

The inner arm, elbow and I don’t know what to call this LOL, forearm pit? Opposite side of the elbow is what I’m trying to describe.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

My back piece was the easiest. I fell asleep for four hours at one point during it. My 2 biscep pieces are pretty close, barely felt them. My inner forearm zombie tattoo and my zombie squid on the other side weren’t bad either, but worse than those.

But my wrist gauntlet?

Shit, I damn near cried like a 12 year old Japanese school girl. The only thing that stopped me was my (now ex) wife sitting there going “Are ya gonna cry? Gonna cry like a bitch? Little baby need a bottle because he’s gonna cry?”.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1
KnightHawk;58904 wrote:
My back piece was the easiest. I fell asleep for four hours at one point during it. My 2 biscep pieces are pretty close, barely felt them. My inner forearm zombie tattoo and my zombie squid on the other side weren’t bad either, but worse than those.

But my wrist gauntlet?

Shit, I damn near cried like a 12 year old Japanese school girl. The only thing that stopped me was my (now ex) wife sitting there going “Are ya gonna cry? Gonna cry like a bitch? Little baby need a bottle because he’s gonna cry?”.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

OMG sorry KH….I woulda done the same thing to ya! lmao

I fell asleep thru 3 of mine. The only one that hurt me like a fucking school girl was my ankle….guess I got to much fat anywhere else! 😮

The Mighty Ming
Participant
@the-mighty-ming

Definitely like Bdubbs said and the inner elbow, for me anyway! It felt more like peeling the skin away rather than a tattoo.

Funnily enough tho, the easiest bit, for me, was on the other side! My elbow was a breeze and I only felt strong, but pleasant vibrations surging through my arm lol.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

I have one tattoo, and it’s not even finished yet, but outlining it was fairly painful though not unbearable. It’s on my ribs and a little lower. The worst parts were under my breast and the soft fleshy parts under my ribs. .
After the first forty minutes though, it wasn’t quite so bad.

yetibassist
Participant
@yetibassist

Top of my foot was the least painful

My armband and calf ink were equally painful worse than the foot one but not by much. There was one spot on each tattoo that was a bitch though. The closest portion to the inside of my arm on the band, I don’t really remember where it was on the leg. And the foot, it was the most painful at the spot near my big toe over the tarpels.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.