Rob-Met
Participant
@rob-met

Hi people, I’m looking for some good designs of chinese/japanese dragons to put on my forearm and eventually be a full sleeve, i’ve been looking around for a while now but nothing seems to be right, any ideas would be gratefull or other ideas.

Thank You Rob-Met 🙂

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

if youve been searching for chinese/japanese dragon tattoos but not found anything it might be worth searching for chinese/japanese art instead as it would give you a broder range of images…hope you find what your looking for x

LotusCordova
Participant
@lotuscordova

Swing by a book store. You can find lots of traditional dragons in books in the art section. Scour the web, they arent hard to come by really.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

go to http://deviantart.com website and do a search on there 😉

(link posted as relevent to topic)

Rob-Met
Participant
@rob-met

yeah i have been looking on the net found lots of stuff but nothing special yet but will keep looking, i’ll have a look on deviantart, thanks for the feedback!:)

Charlie888
Participant
@charlie888

Pay a couple of bucks and get (or get access) to a quality online collection. If you still need tattoo ideas the best thing you can do is look through loads of designs fairly quickly. Good gallery websites are the easiest way of doing this.

Rob-Met
Participant
@rob-met

yeah don’t mind paying for the right image, where would you suggest to look?

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i would suggest that you find a dragon with a face that you like and show it your artist for an idea and then let your artist draw one specially to fit you ..

japanese dragons have three claws and a larger head
Koran has four claws and chinese has five 😀
if you want to be traditional you will need to stay to certain colours too

Charlie888
Participant
@charlie888
Rob-Met;57597 wrote:
yeah don’t mind paying for the right image, where would you suggest to look?

If you are interested take a look at my site (see below). About 15 sites and galleries are reviewed in short factual reports.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.