buttercup2982
Participant
@buttercup2982

Hey guys.

So, I have a horrible tattoo on my wrist. I won’t go into details about it…let’s just say I’m a dumbass. 🙂

I have been desperately trying to think of something to turn it into/cover up, but I’m stuck. It’s big and black and right on the top of my wrist.

My brother (who is my normal artist) is ready to amputate. He’s so livid that I would make a stupid decision, he’s at a loss of what to do with it. He said he’ll fix it for me if I come up with a good idea. I’ve been racking my brain for months….and nothing.

Any ideas or help would be much appreciated. Thanks guys. 150081_1730419180565_1241063304_31992694_6532834_n.jpg

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Wow that is pretty bad you may need to hit it with the lazer and then cover it with something on the whole forearm .

buttercup2982
Participant
@buttercup2982

Yeah….getting it lazered is definitely something that has been discussed heavily

Adler
Participant
@adler

I agree, I think you may have to use laser to lighten it before you attempt a cover. Then, of course, a cover up may still not be easy and have to be fairly big. You better hope your brother is a qualified cover artist or you’re in for an even bigger mess.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

That thing is not coverable my man. Laser that fucker, and learn to think before you let some psychopathic tweaker hack away at you with a tattoo gun.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

thejez
Participant
@thejez

the only thing i can think of is thick bands to maybe make it some kind of celtic or aztec design??

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom

lots and lots and lots of laser then the only person I would see would be Tim Pangburn.

irishman301
Participant
@irishman301

I like it! It’s original looking, and in a cool spot. Personally, I’d wear it proudly!

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
irishman301;78619 wrote:
I like it! It’s original looking, and in a cool spot. Personally, I’d wear it proudly!

Are you fucking serious? The fill on that thing sucks my left nut.

And that’s not even the good one man.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

irishman301
Participant
@irishman301

You have a funny looking left nut then my friend :D.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
irishman301;78629 wrote:
You have a funny looking left nut then my friend :D.

It’s square……and my girlfriend says it tastes like black licorice.

Sometimes that keeps me up at night.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

Laser and new tattoo!!!!

noravel
Participant
@noravel

Eek.. 🙁
Would have to say you’ll definitely need some laser and then find a big forearm piece to cover it. Good luck!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.