help2711
    @

I have just gotten my second tattoo on my ankle 7 days ago, it is scabbing and itching at the moment. What is strange is that the colour has faded, it looks all blotchy and it just doesnt look right. I had my first tattoo on my back and there were no problems with it at all. I heard that some tattoo needs a few weeks for the colour to come back, is this true? Anyone with the same problem and what was the result? I might need to visit my tattooist again and I really dont want to!

sharp shorty
    Participant
    @sharp-shorty

Your artist went too fast, didn’t stretch enough/didn’t get enough needle penatration, or used shit quality inks. You’ll need it gone over again I’m sure. Good Luck….

tallcoolone
    Participant
    @tallcoolone

If your tattoo is peeling, that is normal, but if it actually has a scab on it then the artist went too deep into your skin.
    Did the same artist do both of your tattoos? I had a tattoo scab up on my ankle and it scarred and took the ink out of it.
    I had to get it re-done 3 times to get it to look o.k., still looks kinda smeared though.

sinoftheskin
    Participant
    @sinoftheskin

Most reputable artists would go back over it if you contact them right away to let them know it is blotchy. Most of them wouldn’t want you running around spreading bad publicity for them with a blotchy tattoo 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.