j144
Participant
@j144

hey guys I’m in the process of removing my current tattoos now and this time I’m going to get a full sleeve on my right arm and chest. i want the piece to basically be a depiction of martial law and big pharma and banking cartels and conspiracies with drones, surveillance cameras and all that type of stuff and I’m looking for the best artist in the country, whatever state doesn’t matter and what they charge doesn’t matter. I’m want it to be black and grey realism. any suggestions or instagram links are appreciated. thanks

im in the usa btw lol

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Carlos Torres, Josh Duffy

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Carlos Torres comes jumping out to me.

j144
Participant
@j144

@yodaddynukka 147794 wrote:

Carlos Torres, Josh Duffy

@buttwheat 147798 wrote:

Carlos Torres comes jumping out to me.

Thanks for the reply guys i was thinking him too but it seems like he’s more into doing faces and horses and into huge pieces like full back/stomach pieces, of course my entire arm and chest is a big canvas to work on but it’d be multiple smaller pieces do you think he’d be good for that and he’s creative enough for it?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

No he isn’t creative at all.

j144
Participant
@j144

@yodaddynukka 147849 wrote:

No he isn’t creative at all.

im not questioning his creativity I’m saying his work seems more geared/focused/best with animals and skeletons and humans and it seems like carlos is more into doing big pieces like a big horse or a big human instead of a bunch of smaller pieces on a sleeve

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

@j144 147845 wrote:

do you think he’d be good for that and he’s creative enough for it?

That looks like questioning to me lol

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

When I ask opinions, I usually just say thank you.

Maybe you want to get it done in “henna” first, to see if you like it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.