hunterhh
Participant
@hunterhh

Hi, i am a guy of 28 from belgium, i have one tattoo at the moment.
Want to have a second tattoo.

I have an idea but i am not good at drawing, so i wanted to ask if somebody can help me with it.

I have 2 ideas:

First idea is a baby phoenix head that comes out of a pile of ashes, like in harry potter, with the words “Again We Rise” attacht to it.

Second idea, a phoenix that breaks out of my body and the hole will be the ash, again with the words “Again We Rise” attacht to it.

Hope somebody can help me with it?

As you have more ideas, that is welcome to 😉
The idea behind it, is a new beginning, that’s the phoenix and the ashes stants for the past that i leave behind, so i think you know where the words for stand than.
That i rise up from the past, and leave it like ashes behind, that i have a new start.

Thx already 😉

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Welcome.

The normal procedure is to take your thoughts to a tattoo shop and have the tattooist draw it up for you. They will be able to design a tattoo specifically for your body.

Keep us posted.

jkennedy01
Participant
@jkennedy01

I’m looking to get a design drawn up, if you find anyone on the net that can sketch let me know. I’m sure they’ll be a small token of apprichiation if it’s a decent one.

Devious6
Participant
@devious6

There has to be a full moon this week.

jkennedy01
Participant
@jkennedy01

Is this a yank site?

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Please see my previous post. Perhaps you have already read it.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@jkennedy01 147910 wrote:

Is this a yank site?

We’re from all over. Personally, I’m living in the colonies.

jkennedy01
Participant
@jkennedy01

Thanks for the help fella, daimond

Not being cheeky ask so maybe I could post and find a place near where I am. UK that is.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@jkennedy01 147915 wrote:

Thanks for the help fella, daimond

Not being cheeky ask so maybe I could post and find a place near where I am. UK that is.

Where in the UK we can help find the right tattooist

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.