nicole0410
Participant
@nicole0410

I am 27 years old an finally decided to get my first tattoo. A dream catcher (for my grandfather, who has Indian in him and has always had them around the house) I did extensive research for months. On the tattoo I wanted and artist in my area. I decided on this one artist that a couple of friends have used. Their tattoos looked awesome. I checked out the guys facebook and all his work looked great. I booked my appointment and went in Saturday evening. So this is a picture of my roughly two day old tattoo. I’ve been looking at it more closely and I fell like there may be some mess ups. I’m not sure if I should give it time to heal before I get all upset… Like maybe it just looks this way because it is still new and is on my ribs. I’m really concerned about the black blots on the middle feather and also there are two others in the top web. Please give advise… Still healing? Screwed up? If so, fixable? Thanks!

Dan
Participant
@dan

IMO it’s not a very well applied tattoo,

but also,most tattooers give free touchups after healing,

the blue beads don’t look saturated very good,nor do they look uniform in size and shape.

nicole0410
Participant
@nicole0410

@Dan 147046 wrote:

IMO it’s not a very well applied tattoo,

but also,most tattooers give free touchups after healing,

the blue beads don’t look saturated very good,nor do they look uniform in size and shape.

Thank you so much for responding. I am also on another forum and people are saying it pretty much looks downright terrible. I just hope it is fixable. I will not be using that artist again.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Wow three forums and all the same results a poorly done tattoo sorry. Time to think on how and who to fix it. To bad you didn’t come to the forums before you went and got it we could have helped you pick a much better tattooist. Sorry this happened to you.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

This guy also has some Indian in him

maxresdefault.jpg

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

holy fkfning shit

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.