Gus Anastasakos
    Participant
    @gus-anastasakos

[lang=el]”Καλημέρα”

Θελω Να Κάνω Ενα Ταττοο στην γαμπα και εχω σκεφτει λυκο αλλα δν εχω βρει καποιο σχεδιο που να μου αρεσει
    https://www.google.gr/search?q=wolf+tattoo&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMIiPLoqfK8yAIVxX8sCh3GUAL6&biw=1680&bih=925#imgrc=6Tfbl55w6DpF6M%3A

αυτο μου κανει καπως στο ματι 😛

θελω και την δικη σας γνωμη!! (και αν μπορειτε στειλτε και κανα σχεδιακι,οχι μονο με λυκους)[/lang]

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Their is no text I guess this has something to do with the translator and using the Greek language

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

I guess the translator is broken ( @turbosatan ) but having tried to translate it myself it doesn’t make any sense.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@ArniVidar 145916 wrote:

I guess the translator is broken ( @turbosatan ) but having tried to translate it myself it doesn’t make any sense.

I see nothing at all just a blank translator box

kittykat200
    Participant
    @kittykat200

Its says

“Good morning ”

I want To Do A Tattoo on and think I send gampa Alla Nr I find any plan that I like
    https://www.google.gr/search?q=wolf+…bl55w6DpF6M%3A

my self doing kapws in Mati:P

I want and your opinion!! (and if you can send and Kana schediaki, not only with lykoys)

in the the translator box but you’re right Arni, it makes absolutely no sense…

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

@arnividar @buttwheat

The old translation plugin whcih kind of worked on vbulletin doesnt really have an equivalent on current platform but i will try and find something sensible to do

Ill need to do a db search and find the lang title variables and other language vairbales and remove them.

Ill try and get that sorted soon as it looks quite unsightly.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.