Gard
Participant
@gard

As a forearm tattoo.

disturbtat.jpg

I want to do away with the gray border around the symbol though. I’m not too sure what to put in its place though. I was thinking either a much thinner, dark green border, and maybe throwing a green haze/fog behind it, but I’m not too sure about that. I think I’ll just go get the symbol itself, and then put more thought into what to put around/behind it.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Personally I think its an awful tattoo, no offence.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Absolutely horrible not just because it’s a ghastly tattoo but the shape is all wrong for your forarm. Tattoos should flow with your body.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

It’s shit. Don’t look at other people’s tattoo’s to get think of your own idea’s and make it unique to you.

Gard
Participant
@gard
Wardy;114532 wrote:
It’s shit. Don’t look at other people’s tattoo’s to get think of your own idea’s and make it unique to you.

It’s a band’s logo. It’s a mix of religious symbols…A pagan star, star of David, Muslim crescent, and a cross I do believe. The album name is “Believe.” It’s a symbol of tolerance basically, believe what you want, and let others believe what they want too. Also, it’s a band that got me into the music I listen to today, and the band is a subtle reminder of my father to me, since I learned of them through him.

I was just wanting everyones opinion on how it would look on the forearm. Is there anywhere you guys think it would look good at?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Hand piece!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Gard
Participant
@gard

It’d be my first, so, I think the hand would be a little ballsy ๐Ÿ˜‰

Amok
Participant
@amok

Since you’re new to tattoos I want to help you. This is not a good tattoo and it won’t look good anywhere. Maybe on your ass where few people will see it. This logo will never look good because it has not been designed to be a tattoo.

I suggest you think of something else. If you’re dead set on getting it by all means go ahead, its your skin after all, but I think you may not be completely happy with it in the years to come.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
Amok;114753 wrote:
Since you’re new to tattoos I want to help you. This is not a good tattoo and it won’t look good anywhere. Maybe on your ass where few people will see it. This logo will never look good because it has not been designed to be a tattoo.

I suggest you think of something else. If you’re dead set on getting it by all means go ahead, its your skin after all, but I think you may not be completely happy with it in the years to come.

I agree!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.