Evanx215
Participant
@evanx215

Ignore the green portion, i was thinking of something in there tho, have fun with it. Your design might be my first tattoo on the back of my calf or somthing. 😀

?action=view&current=tat.jpg

tat.jpg

Panter
Participant
@panter

Look, it’s just a suggestion, but have you thought about getting an image to represent that instead of just the boring text?
To be perfectly honest, it’s not even very meaningful, it’s essentially just a rebadged “no regrets”

You could get any tattoo there you liked and it would represent the same thing because once it’s there, it’s permanent.
Then you could have a kick ass skull, or roses, or a day of the dead portrait, a grim reaper, or a portrait, whatever floats your boat! anything but text!

Like I say, it’s just my opinion, but it cost me nothing to give and it’ll cost you nothing to read it. It’s your body, do with it what you want.

Good luck,

Chris

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

take your idea to one of PA’s fine artists and they will create a fully custom piece using your thoughts and ideas…………the reference is not a good tattoo

Evanx215
Participant
@evanx215
Panter;113519 wrote:
Look, it’s just a suggestion, but have you thought about getting an image to represent that instead of just the boring text?
To be perfectly honest, it’s not even very meaningful, it’s essentially just a rebadged “no regrets”

You could get any tattoo there you liked and it would represent the same thing because once it’s there, it’s permanent.
Then you could have a kick ass skull, or roses, or a day of the dead portrait, a grim reaper, or a portrait, whatever floats your boat! anything but text!

Like I say, it’s just my opinion, but it cost me nothing to give and it’ll cost you nothing to read it. It’s your body, do with it what you want.

Good luck,

Chris

I %100 agree on more or less everything you said, I was just wondering if someone can make the keystone awesome, It looks boring on paper its just more or less an idea. I really want the keystone to represent my love for Philadelphia/PA. I guess I should go to an actual shop I am sure they have alot of experience with keystones.

Panter
Participant
@panter

Ah, sorry, hadn’t twigged it was a keystone.
Yes, would be best to visit a good artist IMO, as Mr Chen says, they’ll be able to do something good with it.
I imagine a really good artist could do a fair bit with a keystone idea, lots of potential for depth, texture and realism there 😎

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.