MrsTBird
Participant
@mrstbird

I am looking for ideas for my next piece. I have had 4 miscarriages (one pass[/CODE]ed at birth) and would really like an artistic way to memorialize them but also to symbolize strength and perseverance. I’m not very artistic but love tattoos. Love feminine & color. Ideas? I have my little boys footprints but they are only about an inch long. I want it to be bold and colorful. It will be a half sleeve going over my shoulder slightly onto my back. I love whimsical and feminine tattoos if that helps. I just need ideas ….LOL 😮 thank s so much!!![CODE][/CODE]ed at birth) and would really like an artistic way to memorialize them but also to symbolize strength and perseverance. I’m not very artistic but love tattoos. Love feminine & color. Ideas? I have my little boys footprints but they are only about an inch long. I want it to be bold and colorful. It will be a half sleeve going over my shoulder slightly onto my back. I love whimsical and feminine tattoos if that helps. I just need ideas ….LOL 😮 thank s so much!!!

BananaBread
Participant
@bananabread

I’m not a massive fan of the memorial tattoos especially ones that are really in your face. If it was me I would choose to have something like 4 flowers, that way you will know what they stand for but it’s not actually written all over your body. Plus with something like flowers it would be very beautiful and feminine.

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

Perhaps four little birds living happily – Maybe one or two in a nest, another gazing at the sky, another scratching around at the ground. Little Bluebirds of Happiness, or sparrows, another lovely and deeply meaningful birdy.

Crackbaby
Participant
@crackbaby

Me and my wife had a stillborn at 8 months, so I can relate on some level. For her we came up with using the flowers associated with the birthdate of each of her family members and our lost one was part of that piece. Best wishes.

You should remember the phoenix in your struggles. Out of the ashes and destruction comes the greatest and most powerful.

MrsTBird
Participant
@mrstbird

Thanks so much that is a great ideas. @graycatlove Thought maybe 4 of them sitting throughout a cherry blossom tree. Maybe??

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Have you considered having the birds shaped from a favourite poem or prayer? I have seen a few tattoos that are made up from the words forming the shape of birds, butterflies, and even a turtle.

One of the nicest was an ivy vine and the blossoms were made up of memorial poem and then were lightly shaded in with colour.

Take care
Matthew

Inkmywholebodi
Participant
@inkmywholebodi

I also like the idea of flowers, A daisy is said to represent innocence, youth and gentleness. Maybe have a full flower somewhere with 4 of the petals floating downward? Just a thought, sorry for your loss and best of luck to ya!

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove
MrsTBird;110261 wrote:
Thanks so much that is a great ideas. @graycatlove Thought maybe 4 of them sitting throughout a cherry blossom tree. Maybe??

I like that idea a lot. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.