Yourwayhome
Participant
@yourwayhome

Hey all! New to the forums, but am going in for a tattoo soon and well Im a little stumped! I had an idea to get 2 roses on both my arms, on each ditch in the exact same place, but now Im rethinking and maybe want to put something on the other side, flowers? I wanted to add writing and on one side “Love Before Glory” and I’m really not sure if I should keep the idea of the 2 roses or add something else.

Any input negative/positive is always helpful!

Thanks a ton!

Yourwayhome
Participant
@yourwayhome

Anyone? have any ideas?

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

I don’t like the idea of mixing script and pictures, I don’t like script tattoos at all to be honest with you. I say go for one area of one arm, but incorporate roses and other designs, waves, swirls, pedals, etc.. It’s cool to have symmetrical tattoos, but I think that one bad ass, more detailed, and bigger tattoo is the way to go.. Have any other ideas for designs?

Zach

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

And are you a girl or a guy?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Why the ditch? Are you filled up? typically the ditch is the last to be filled.

Yourwayhome
Participant
@yourwayhome

Hey Zach, Imma dude and well I really wasnt sure about adding writing, I think your right, but what I really wanted was flowers, I just thought the double roses (Or any other flower) Would look neat.

Thanks a ton for replying man!

Yourwayhome
Participant
@yourwayhome

And I just thought the Ditch would be a cool place, I just have writing on my left forearm, thats about it

Yourwayhome
Participant
@yourwayhome

Another idea I had was a robot, and flowers surrounding it.

newdragon
Participant
@newdragon

Symmetry is good but I think its beter to leave one arm for another project. Talk to a tattoo artist. I am amazed how a good artist can take a few ideas and come up with an increible drawing.

Yourwayhome
Participant
@yourwayhome

Yeah, I thougght the robot was a good idea, thanks for all the input guys! its helping me out a lot

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.