jgriff9
@

so i got this in 2009, it took 12 hours but these pictures dont do justice at all.

im stuck as to what i want to put in this, i dont want a dragon, big buda head, or koi fish. but i dont just want a whole bunch of black lines either. what could i put in this that would look really nice?

thanks for reading this everyone!

snapshot201109182.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hege
Participant
@hege

Joker face

KillianMick
Participant
@killianmick

The space on your upper arm is reminiscent of waves. How ’bout a kangaroo, wearing sunglasses and a frangipani lei, on a surf board, holding a bottle of tequila?

Seriously…a lot depends on your personality. Based on the color and style of what’s there, I might suggest a chrysanthemum flowing into a geisha? It has to suit your own style, your own story.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

A samurai, flowers,a temple , some Kanji, a geisha girl,some sushi rolls,a temple, a dragon mask,cherry blossoms, a demon, a rising sun,a pheasant, a phoenix.

Amok
Participant
@amok
buttwheat;97454 wrote:
,some sushi rolls

I like it!

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1

Was it your idea to keep this tattoo a super short-sleeve, or was it the tattooer’s?

EzAndy
Participant
@ezandy

Have a look through some of these stories and go from there. Thats what I’m planning anyway…

http://www.sarudama.com/japanese_folklore/

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Im liking the chest tattoo 🙂

bigmikestattoo
Participant
@bigmikestattoo

put a samurai with some old wooden barrells one with a samurai sword some cherry blossoms maybe the samurai couldd be skeletons that would be the shit some skulls piled up by the barrells

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.