Mark19
Participant
@mark19

Hi all,

I’m trying to decide if this is a decent cover up. I realise its very sketchy, but its just an idea (and I drew over it in paint so that it would be a uniform colour).

Can anyone tell me what the original tattoo was? If you can, I would appreciate a quick message or email to tell me (don’t post on the thread, otherwise everyone will see your answer and be able to see what the original was).

I’ve put a poll just so I can get an idea of how many people have looked at this.

If anyone has an idea to improve the design, I’d love to hear from you 🙂

img03661.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Best,
Mark

Mark19
Participant
@mark19

img03661.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I don’t know what that’s supposed to be, but it looks horrid and I don’t understand why you’ve messed it up with paint.

Mark19
Participant
@mark19

Its just supposed to be hiding the original symbol. It is obviously just a rough sketch – I wouldn’t get that done as it is! And now I’ve realised what should have been an obvious ambiguity in my original post. I drew over it in MS Paint, so that the original symbol wouldn’t be obvious. I didn’t paint over it.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Ah. I see.

I also see that you have another thread with the same issues where you are getting some good replies, so I’ll close this one. No need for having two.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Coverup’ is closed to new replies.