jimfear
@

So I’ve been thinking about a specific idea for a first tattoo for months now. The thing is, it’s related to a band, and while I’ve been in love with this particular band for years, there’s always the possibility that at some point down the road, I’ll get sick of them. I mean, in no way does it feel like I could currently, but I’m just worried. The design itself would be the words on the inside of Converge’s Axe To Fall CD. I don’t have the CD on hand, so I can’t take a picture, and I can’t find one online. The words are “We may better” and “We won’t get well.” It’s sort of a take on their one of their lyrics, “I may get better, but we won’t ever get well,” but it was condensed down to the previous quotes that are across the inside of the bi-fold CD packaging. It would be in the same lettering as the CD, which is sort of his typical lettering that looks like this: http://blog.signalnoise.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/i_bannon.jpg The only difference is that it’s italicized and lower-case. I want the design split over the insides of my forearms. “We may get better” on one and “We won’t get well” on the other.

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Cool story bro.

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

ok? haha whats the question here? we got a story for a design, but no real concerns/questions stated

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Band tattoos are lame, and only lameass fan boys them.

….

What?

WHAT?!

….

*glances at his album*

Oh.

Right.

Nevermind.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

mlanny88
Participant
@mlanny88

Sounds cool jimfear. Like you say, the only problem could be that you don’t like the band later on… I think that your idea stands on its own though, and would work with or without the band.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.