Automne
Participant
@automne

hi everyone. I had a leopard/cheetah print tat done on my arm a year ago. its a mess, its ugly, its too big. no one ever knows what it is…I had it only in black and then i went to add color and it made it look even shittier, it looks like someone took a flashy yellow marker and colored around the spots. How can I make this either a)look more like leopard/cheetah prints or b)transform it into something else…Ideas plz, I am desperate! :confused:

Oh Ive just added a couple pictures in an album on my profile of the tatto. Let me know if you cant see it or if it didnt work.. Im new here!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ottawa-ON/Wicked-Wandas-Tattoos/86047165263#!/photo.php?pid=11015396&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=100000212592358&id=630025626

dannyboy
Participant
@dannyboy

post some pictures so we can have look

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Not everybody has Facebook. You might want to post the pictures in your album so more people can see it.

But I’m sorry to say that I agree with you. It looks like crap… literally :S

Automne
Participant
@automne

Yes sorry, Ive just finished adding an album in my profile ๐Ÿ™‚

knarF
Participant
@knarf

Tbh, i think that could look a lot worse, it’s not that bad and i’ve seen a lot worse.

Sadly, because of the size and how spread out it is, it looks like it could be rather difficult to cover that up. Really, you could do with paying a professional artist to look at this, it’s much easier to decide when you can see something in the flesh.

Do you have any ideas what tattoo you would want there instead?

Automne
Participant
@automne

I know… it is quite large. I was thinking adding smaller spots in between the big ones. OR at least covering up the yellow innk.. is it possible to put a darker color on top of the flashy shitty yellow? At this point I honestly dont care what would get tattooed.. i was thinking of maybe making it into a sleeve and adding backround image or adding something in the backround… I am desperate. I think i might just have to go see a professional and ask their opinion, youre right….

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

THis is a tough one. You have large, dark spots on your arm. You would have to cover them with dark shading. The best best for you is to laser it a few times to lighten the color and then figure it out from there. I can’t think of anything you can do that would fit in between the tat you already have.

It doesn’t look so bad and you are pretty cute to boot so you can definitely pull it off. If it really bugs you then go to a VERY GOOD artist and get their opinion.

Automne
Participant
@automne

Aw thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ I try! Guess Im gonna take my lil ass to all the tattoo shops downtown…. Thanks for the ideas though! I imagine lasoring is painful and expensive though right….

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

From what I have heard it’s no more painful than getting the tat in the first place. If it means that much to you than it’s worth the effort.

By the way, feel special, I just gave you my 500th post. ๐Ÿ™‚

Automne
Participant
@automne

heheheeh Ok, I feel special! Wow 500 eh….

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Yeah, I somehow find time between reruns of star trek: the next generation and the Anime channel (I had to get a Japanese cable provider for that) to put down the cheetos, wipe my hands on my pants and interact 500 times with my fellow tattoo peers here on this forum, who, for the most part, don’t even know my first name.

I’m 3/4’s rockstar. You’re part cheetah. We’ll get along just fine. ๐Ÿ™‚

Automne
Participant
@automne

Heheheh exept you’re in california ๐Ÿ™ lol Do you have msn? tamy.gp@hotmail.com

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

Well, it could be worse. But you’re right, it’s pretty craptastic.
I agree going over it with a laser might open up some more design possibilities, I would at least look into it.

What is your first name Gsouder?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.