stacdog77
Participant
@stacdog77

http://img180.imageshack.us/i/20100701tatoo.jpg/

MY FRIEND ISNT A PROFESSIONAL TATTOO ARTIST BUT HE’S PRETTY GOOD. NEED IDEAS ON COLORING PLEASE.:confused: THANK YOU!

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

You didnt go to a professional artist to get it done? And your friend doesnt know what to colour it? Are you fucking insane?

stacdog77
Participant
@stacdog77

Negative! Everything is bought sterilized & disposable. He uses top of the line inks & is hella good. I’m new here but I’ll be uploading pics of my tats & he’s done most of them! I also go 2 a shop & they have never had the response that you did. Thanks for your input on the coloring of my tat!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That rose is no more than mediocre, so I’ll disagree with you that he’s ‘hella good’.

Now, this forum does not allow unlicenced tattoo discussions, so nobody here is going to give you or your friend advice on how to make that into a real tattoo, but I wonder exactly what you were thinking deciding to get a cover-up done, but saved design of the actual covering-up for last. The colors in a cover-up will have to be chosen based on what can actually cover what is underneath, and nobody here is going to answer that question.

As for a general answer.. it’s a rose. I love red and blue roses and I’d most likely have any rose on me red. Whether or not that works as a cover-up color, is a totally different story.

Mountain_Man
Participant
@mountain_man
ArniVidar;70996 wrote:
That rose is no more than mediocre, so I’ll disagree with you that he’s ‘hella good’.

Now, this forum does not allow unlicenced tattoo discussions, so nobody here is going to give you or your friend advice on how to make that into a real tattoo, but I wonder exactly what you were thinking deciding to get a cover-up done, but saved design of the actual covering-up for last. The colors in a cover-up will have to be chosen based on what can actually cover what is underneath, and nobody here is going to answer that question.

As for a general answer.. it’s a rose. I love red and blue roses and I’d most likely have any rose on me red. Whether or not that works as a cover-up color, is a totally different story.

^^^^Ya what he said^^^^^

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.