Gingerkid000
Participant
@gingerkid000

My friend is thinking about getting a tattoo of LeVar Burton, you know, the guy from reading rainbow, lol. He’s thinking about getting it on his ass… Help me convince him that he’s a tar-tar and that he shouldn’t go through with this!!!

Picture of LeVar…: Burton-L.jpg

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

isnt that whatsisname from star trek?

jordie or something?

Gingerkid000
Participant
@gingerkid000
turbosatan;55374 wrote:
isnt that whatsisname from star trek?

jordie or something?

::sigh:: unfortunately, yes. Isn’t this a terrible horrible idea?

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Let him do it. It’s not your butt cheek. He will be the one with all that regret someday (Or maybe not)

Gingerkid000
Participant
@gingerkid000

Or maybe not? He’s getting dude tattooed on his ass…? and it’s the guy from freaking reading rainbow. I think that portrait tattoos are a bad idea to begin with, but this….

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani

I say let him get it. I think its funny. But I guess its funny in a laugh-at-you way rather than a laugh-with-you way. :rolleyes:
Oh well, its not your ass.

Gingerkid000
Participant
@gingerkid000

Lol, good point, but i just don’t want him to regret it for the rest of his life, i might just draw up a saggy Levar Burton and show him what his tattoo will look like when he’s old and has a wrinkly butt. 😉

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

My main concern is you seem pre-occupied with his arse.
It is not like you are going to be taring at it everyday (if you are I can see the relevant argument).

That said most ppl come up with crazy ideas for tattoos but few rarely carry them out.

Besides if he does go ahead with it – it will certainly make an interesting talking piece.

😀

Take Care
Matthew

Major Vagabond
Participant
@major-vagabond

How badass would it be to have that to show to the grandkids?

Com’on now. Sit then down, tell them a long winded story, whip off your pants and show them a dark splotch that has always been a dark splotch of a black guy’s face, then pop in the old skool dvd of Reading Rainbow.

Encourage him.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

This might be the most pointless post I have ever seen on this website.

Let your friend live his life.

Lol, can’t believe I wasted 1 minute of my life replying to this useless thread.

Gingerkid000
Participant
@gingerkid000

Lol, i told him that he can do what he wants, but i don’t think he’s going to go through with it. I don’t really know why he likes Reading rainbow so much… maybe i should watch out for my arse, lol.

Lison
Participant
@lison

Is this one of those “I really want to do something but i dont want to sound like an idiot so im going to say my friend wants to do it” situations? Cause that what it looks like to me.

Gingerkid000
Participant
@gingerkid000

Lol hell no, I realllllly don’t like portrait ink. It just seems like a horrible idea to put someone’s face on your body in my opinion. I don’t even really like celebrities, they’re just people with better breaks then us normal folk. Anyone can read a script.

Major Vagabond
Participant
@major-vagabond
Gingerkid000;55495 wrote:
Lol hell no, I realllllly don’t like portrait ink. It just seems like a horrible idea to put someone’s face on your body in my opinion. I don’t even really like celebrities, they’re just people with better breaks then us normal folk. Anyone can read a script.

Oddly enough, I have never cared for portraits either. They never, ever look right to me; I’ve only found one that I really, really liked. Hopefully I can find that pic again…

Major Vagabond
Participant
@major-vagabond

This is not bad at all. I would want this, if I wasn’t already getting the elephants on stilts from foot to knee.

Salvador_Dali_Tattoo_by_Pancho_Villa.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.