Kaleoz
Participant
@kaleoz

These are some random doodles from my sketch book. A few are making their way to skin.

5.jpg
2.jpg
7.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
22.jpg
4.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
20.jpg
8.jpg
16.jpg
15.jpg

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Hey Kal. Everything I see has some real potential. If you want your designs to pack a little more punch try cleaning up the lines a little. The sketchy look only works for portraits, and even then only so much. Try incorporating some marker and colored pencil into your designs, too. But most importantly, research and draw, draw draw! Nice work!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

loving some of the work matey. keep it up!

Kaleoz
Participant
@kaleoz

Thanks for the feedback. I’m drawing everyday and loving it.

Here is a bunch of new and retouched stuff I’ve done over the last few weeks.

33.jpg
31.jpg
29.jpg
27.jpg
25.jpg
30.jpg
34.jpg
32.jpg

Amok
Participant
@amok

Big improvements in your second post, keep up the good work mate.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Yeah, that’s what I meant. Nice and clean and bold. A little more contrast would help as well. Don’t be afraid to put some real dark areas into your drawings to give them a little more depth. Keep up the great work!

Kaleoz
Participant
@kaleoz

Thanks Dave, I’ll certainly play with the contrast. I do a lot of work digitally to these images after I scan them in, turning them into t-shirt designs, and basic ideas for tattoos, then the artist usually adds on to the picture.

I’ve only started to draw more seriously this year after a long hiatus, but will take your comments on board.

aheard420
Participant
@aheard420

You’re a fantastic artist, PM me if you have some spare time as I’m constantly looking for drawings. I’ve got an artistic mind but cannot draw to save myself!

C-los.p
Participant
@c-los-p

Yep, huge improvement from the first to second post…But the skull looks weird!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

some good artwork there dude.

TypH
Participant
@typh

those two skull type ones in your first post with the tribal around them look really good, great job on the eyes! the other tribal piece from the first post is very good, pretty solid artwork you have here, the Ghost Rider piece isn’t to bad, could use more detail for my liking though and it’s kind of blocky around the cheek bone areas, but there all solid pieces! Keep up the great work!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.