@davidjednat

Check them out. What do you think?

roses.jpg

skull.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0170.png

The last two are drawings from what our shop calls the “Tattoo Generator”. It’s a large jar with hundreds of slips of paper in it with words like bat, tribal, dagger, etc… You pick three random slips of paper and you have to draw what you pick. Customers can participate too. They pick three random words and can get the resulting design tattooed on them for free. If they chicken out they can never participate again.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i like them! and i think that random paper idea is pretty dope!

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

More stuff-

df2e6778.jpg

938741ce.jpg

fa846712.jpg

fc0d5b30.jpg
My Little Ponies of the Apocalypse

daf710eb.jpg
Not finished yet, you get the idea though.

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver
DavidJednat;81646 wrote:
938741ce.jpg

LOL………….the bottom number is 4 instead of 6………….

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

Yeah. I already knew I screwed that one up.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Dude, you did the Apocalypse Ponies!

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

exelent work dude, im loving the skull with the grass hoppers and the ponies are something else lol…

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

Thanks for the kind words. I hope some day I can be able to do the same thing on skin. I’ve just been given the ok from my mentor to start tattooing fake skin and let me tell you – it is way different and alot harder. If anyone wants to see my teachers’ work you can go to http://www.hyperiontattoo.com. Check them out.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

Finally finished koi.

d7cf6e68.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Don’t exactly know why, but I hate those splashes of water. Is that just how it’s done in traditional japanese?

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

Not all the time. Finger waves are an essential part of a Japanese water tattoo. Different people draw them differently. I prefer chunkier finger waves myself. As far as Japanese designs go I think bigger and more bold designs are better. A proper traditional design can be seen clearly from a distance. I’m still learning the ins and outs of proper design in all aspects of tattooing and developing my own style. If I ever get to tattoo you I’d be glad to draw you some water and waves that you like.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Understood ๐Ÿ™‚

Not trying to be an ass, mind you. I just don’t have much understanding of the traditional Japanese artwork. You calling them ‘finger’ waves, though, explains a lot.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

I took no offense, nor do I think you an ass. I try to read anything on the Internet in every context so I can tell whether or not someone is a jerk, sarcastic, or sincere.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

C-3PO sugar skull. I’ll be selling prints of the finished painting at the Roc City Tattoo Expo this summer in Rochester, NY

ac04a83f.jpg

Cockroach drawing with colored pencil (very quickly drawn).

213fd20f.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

C-3PO Sugar scull…. AWESOME! ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 115 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.