themadsaxon
Participant
@themadsaxon

Evening all, I have a very special tattoo in mind and the guy who usually does mine has admitted he doesn’t think he can do it justice (respect to him though, I know a few who wouldn’t turn down the cash!). So i’m looking for an artist, preferably in the Midlands but i’ll travel where i need to, who can do amazing knotwork but who understands Norse mythology,specifically what Yggdrasil is. Any suggestions gratefully received.
Pete

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

I would consider Peter Madsen in Kopenhagen. He’s an awesome guy, really friendly, his instagram is blackhandnomad and he’s known a Peter “Walrus” Madsen online. Look him up and see if that’s something that takes your fancy.

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Well Yggdrasil is a pretty simple concept. Knotwork should also be easy to any artist who does great linework. Totally depends on what you actually want, and how you want it done.
Ps; Helps to say which country you’re looking to get tattooed in ๐Ÿ˜‰ I can recommend some stellar Norwegian artist who for sure know Norse mythology, but that might not be of much help ๐Ÿ˜›

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

@poxphobia 146329 wrote:

Ps; Helps to say which country you’re looking to get tattooed in ๐Ÿ˜‰

They said they’re in the Midlands babe so I assume the UK! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.