Tyler Bass
Participant
@tyler-bass

I would like to get a Tatto to symbolize my relaship with the love of my life. Something to reflect are struggle or something just to show I am in a proud Serodiscordant relaship.

The only thing I can think of is a +-.

If you want to know she was rapped 6 months ago was only 18 at the time. But I just want to support her I want her to know I am proud she is mine. That I am perfectly happy with having her body.

A LITTLE EDUCATION before I get those EW wtf are doing get out its your life man it won’t work people.

If her virual load is undetecble witch it is it’s only about a 2% chance of infecting me with out a condom.
I also take truvada for me witch is 96% effective unprotected
Add some condom on to that and it’s bad near impossible.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

She’s 18 1/2, how old are you?

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Good on you for looking past what could happen. Everyone deserves happiness. Im seeing something in seclusion…behind a wall or in a jar and something else breaking thru for companionship …maybe. I dunno thats all i got if that even makes sense. Id definitely try to figure it out with a good image and not script or something like that. If youre serious we can recommend artists after you figure it out.

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

the +- thing is a pretty cool idea. is also very personal so you dont need to disclose the reasons behind it if you dont want to. possibly build that into a bigger idea so that its not just a +- on its own which might look a bit sparse unless it was really thick lines.

Do however make sure to advise the tattoo artist that there is a possible risk of HIV involved as they are obviously at risk when applying the tattoo and should be kept in the loop out of professional courtesy. It will allow the artist to take some additional precautions if necassary.

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

Another idea would be to do two images, (for instance two skulls) and do one of them normally and the other as a negative – with the tones and values like they are on developed film. I’ve seen a few negative skulls on Instagram and they look pretty cool. Would work for flowers, too. Or of something that you and her are into.

HannahRoses21
Participant
@hannahroses21

If you want something sort of romantic, maybe a heart with yin and yang in it, but in the “eye” circular part, you put the positive and negative signs.
or if you want words, I think the phrase “opposites attract” may be appropriate.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

Nobody here will tell you not to be with someone suffering a disease. Nobody ever chooses to get sick.

What you get and the recommendations I would make would depend entirely on what kind of size you are looking at and where you are planning to put it. if you just want an inner wrist tattoo then the +- thing will be fine on its own. If you want a full back piece then it wont work. So how much space do we have to work with here? I have also seen the negative space images of the skulls and the flowers and I agree they look absolutely amazing and translate really well as a tattoo if done by the right artist! I really like that idea! Nice one Lola!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.