Pengwinn
    Participant
    @pengwinn

Hello,
    My sister has a horrible, and much-regretted peace sign tattoo on her fore arm. She really wants to get a tattoo for her son who was just born five months ago, and I am wondering if anybody has ideas that could incorporate this into a cover-up? I know it may be sifficult.Perhaps somebody might have an idea?
    IMAGE: http://tinypic.com/r/2mfjdqv/8
    Unable to attach image but there is a link.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Broken image.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

2mfjdqv.jpg

If she was to get it hit with a laser a couple of times that would make it much easier to cover. Maybe she should wait a bit before getting a tattoo for her son so she can see who he is so she can get something cool instead of some crap tattoo with his name and birth date.

Edit: spelling b hard

HannahRoses21
    Participant
    @hannahroses21

Maybe she could get the peace sign turned into a sun for her son, with the outline being black and the inside being his eye color(just be sure his eye are done changing, like some babies eyes do) and the script redone to say something more for family, like “love you, always”.

kittykat200
    Participant
    @kittykat200

I think you need to stop offering ideas…

haha! they’re all dreadful.

If she doesn’t have the money to zap it I would wait a bit. Like Buttwheat says, people get kinda desperate to cover something and so they just pluck any old thing out of mid air (like a crap blue sun… dear lord…) and then end up covering their crappy tattoo with another crappy tattoo. Also your sister needs to be aware that if she’s covering it rather than living with it or lasering it, whatever she has over the top will a) be bigger than the current tattoo in order to properly cover it, b) will have to be quite dark in places in order to cover the black lines, particularly if she isn’t lasering it first, and c) her options with regard to design will be limited to what can legitimately cover what is already there. That being said she should wait until there is some content that she really likes and do some research on artists before she goes any further with this.

HannahRoses21
    Participant
    @hannahroses21

You’re a dreadful person in general so oh well.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

This thread was posted almost a year ago, and the OP has never been in here since posting it.

Reviving it was absolutely pointless.

*Thread closed*

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • The topic ‘Peace Sign Cover Up’ is closed to new replies.