Nickyy
Participant
@nickyy

Hi!

I’m a bit stuck, i really want to finish my tattoo however i do not like my current design. The original idea was to connect the birds and the jingjang with a tree. But it just doesn’t fit. I cant figure out where the tree should start. below the birds or in the centre.

So i changed my mind and thought about two of the same kind of birds flying up towards the jingjang, i need some more insights and ideas. Love to hear your thoughts! 🙂

25yvl94.png

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

The yin and yang symbol is done very poorly I would start planning some kind of cover up in your plans to add to this.

Nickyy
Participant
@nickyy

@buttwheat 146951 wrote:

The yin and yang symbol is done very poorly I would start planning some kind of cover up in your plans to add to this.

Hmm thanks for your thoughts. Funny thing that the ying and yang has been made by a very skilled artist from new york. I shall not mention his name.

What do you find so poorly about it?

Any more suggestions? 🙂

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It is not round the top line looks as Micheal J fox did it the white section looks to be bigger than the black section.

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

@buttwheat 146962 wrote:

It is not round the top line looks as Micheal J fox did it the white section looks to be bigger than the black section.

Not one of the three circles are round. Plus the black looks patchy. That top line REALLY needs to be fixed. If this was done by a “very skilled artist” then they were having a very off day.

Now for your original question, the tattoos are really far apart to try to attach together, maybe a full backpiece could work around what you already have so that it would all become one. I can’t imagine how you could make the flying birds make sense down at the bottom of a tree, but a skilled artist might be able to come up with something workable. So if you have a vision of how you want it to look, take your ideas to your carefully chosen tattoo artist and see what they say.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.