Rll131
Participant
@rll131

Had a long night a few weeks ago and got the batman logo across my chest about 3×7 inches big in all black. I’ve seen a few artist one recommended a laser treatment or two for a cover up the other one highly recommended artist in Baltimore said they could do the cover up with out any treatments. I want to get a bio mech tattoo is it possible to cover a solid black tattoo with so much details? Or should I get a few laser treatments. Also anyone have any other cover up ideas

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

May we see a picture? it will give us a better idea of what we are dealing with here.

Rll131
Participant
@rll131

The forum won’t let me post pics with my iPad. It’s all black just the traditional bat of the batman logo from nipple to nipple. Not the best work shading wise either blotchy.

Rll131
Participant
@rll131

th_95fe6e63.jpg

Rll131
Participant
@rll131

Here’s a better pic

th_638b690d.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I bet that hurt round the nipple area.. Well i’ve seen my artist cover stuff as dark as that with sugar skulls/roses but if you had some lazer surgery there would certainly be a lot more to choose from to cover it with. As for covering it with bio im not 100% sure but i don’t see why not.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

who is this artist in baltimore? That is not an easy coverup for just any artist.

Rll131
Participant
@rll131

Yea it hurt pretty bad in that area I really just wanted to make sure it was possible to do the cover up with it being black. I may still just get one laser treatment to fade it for a better end result.

Rll131
Participant
@rll131

That was my next question was going to see if someone could recommend a good cover up artist I live in Elkton md so right in between Philly and Baltimore can also travel to dc. I’m in no rush and want to do this right. Just a dumb mistake. I did contact a few already just from yahoo reviews.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

There’s no way in hell to cover that big black blob up with anything but a bigger black blob.

If you don’t want to spend the rest of your life hating your chest, you need to get that thing lasered.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

The only person that may be able to cover that would be Tim Pangburn And then he would probably want you to get that hit with a laser a few times.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

LMAO! With that out of the way, laser for sure.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Holy horrible blobs, Batman!

Rll131
Participant
@rll131

Thats what I was afraid of then the artist that might do the cover up showed me one of hers.

th_cc3af713.jpg

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Pangburn would be my only choice, this ones tough, not much can be done with it, Id start laser removal

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.