redrunner
Participant
@redrunner

yes its true i have a scheme idea for a symbolic tattoo idea but i have to upload images no idea how to do that just links (i have already saved my images on my pc) so if you want i really need help email me and i will show you my images and explain my idea…who is up for this challenge…i try to draw it myself but my artwork is 5th grade level lol.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

it is really best not to draw anything, most artists dont want you to bring any drawing, just your ideas and some picture references, Ive worked with many nationally known artists that are simply going to throw your drawing away and start from scratch, they are the professional artists, creators, you should let them create the design, besides what works as a drawing doesnt always work as a tattoo, there is much to be considered, the artist is best at this

redrunner
Participant
@redrunner

i have pics for my idea i just made a ruff sketch of an idea of what i want so i dont have to sit there describing it to them throw it away or not at least they will have an idea of what it is now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.