Redlightking
Participant
@redlightking

I’m looking to get a sugar skull, I want it to be the dead lady luck with black flowing hair and the lines designs facing inwards. Does anyone have any pictures? I’ve around for hours, had my friend look around as well, I want diamonds in the eyes and have her looking upwards not like noticably, but a slight tilt to her head, kinda like holding your head up high and always looking out for me. It has meaning to me so I want it to be 100% spot on. Thanks!

KillianMick
Participant
@killianmick

Why not just go to your artist and ask him or her to render it exactly as you’ve described it here? That way you will be able to edit any “flaws” as you go, and it’ll expedite the process.

Redlightking
Participant
@redlightking

I am but I wanna see some designs first, every design is different haha.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

If the artist has any books on sugar skulls they will use them if not the first thing they will do is go to google and do an image search

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

tumblr_kzlsfkphew1qakkf3o1_400.jpg

sugar-skull-by-micaeltattoo-designs-interfaces-tattoo-design-2010-2011--d-v-tattoodonkey.com.jpg

1221535041hfkl6c.jpg

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

sugar_skull_w_flowers_mousepad-p144550257701523639z7oan_210.jpg

sugar-skull-tattoos-58-1.jpg

how-to-draw-a-sugar-skull-design-step-5.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

You said it yourself every design is different. Your best talking to the tattoo artist you have chosen to do your tattoo to design you your own design instead of having one that another 100,000,000 people could have.

KillianMick
Participant
@killianmick

Yes, every design is different. But from your description, you have a clear picture in your mind of what this tattoo should look like. So tossing out random designs does nothing but waste time and space.

The examples above? 5 of the 6 don’t even have the *basic* requirements that you asserted were imperative to the design. It was pointless.

Redlightking
Participant
@redlightking

Yeh haha I noticed alot of them that way, the main I wanna see peoples designs are for the lines, like the fill ins and whatnot. Thanks tho I really apperciate the help that people are willing to give.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.