basspounder
@

Hey everyone, I’m just looking for an artist that would like a bit of work.
I’d like to get a full back piece incorporating monsters. I’d like it to cover my back, and maybe even curve over my shoulders. I want to have werewolves, vampires, grim reaper, hellhounds etc to be in it. And I’m thinking like a shady background maybe a dead forest or something dark. I’m willing to pay if need be, and if you have any additional ideas I’m certainly keen to hear them. I’m sorry about my descriptive skills, they aren’t that great haha. So if there are any questions, just ask please. I’ll be extremely grateful to whoever can help me out.
Thanks

Panter
Participant
@panter

If you’re willing to pay for your ink then it should make it a little easier.. 😉

Whereabouts are you? someone should be able to recommend some artists if you give your location

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Go see Bob he will take care of you. http://bobtyrrell.com/

Aahzz
Participant
@aahzz

Where are you located? Could help when asking to find an artist. Also, I certainly hope you’re willing to pay well, if you’re looking for quality work – full back pieces from quality artists are far from inexpensive.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;99385 wrote:
Go see Bob he will take care of you. http://bobtyrrell.com/

I have bob on facebook. Some of he’s work is awesome.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Back pieces take some time man – Most guys I know in NYC who do back pieces might work for them an hour or so a week for months on end

Better start saving!

Oh and let the forum know where you are based – make it easier to recommend someone

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Wardy;99388 wrote:

yeah occasionally Bob will bang out a good one.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
basspounder;99380 wrote:
I’m willing to pay if need be

I’m fairly certain that’s going to be a necessity.

Wardy;99388 wrote:

Some? You didn’t really just say that about one of the best B&G artists in the world did you …

homer.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Some? You didn’t really just say that about one of the best B&G artists in the world did you …

homer.jpg

I didn’t mean all of he’s tattoo’s weren’t good ha-ha, it was just a way of saying it all of he’s work is amazing it’s just way i word’d it on the day.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.