will10
@

Hi,

I have wanted to get a tattoo for a while now, but not had any designs or ideas as to what I want. A friend suggested the other day that I get a tattoo around the birthmark I have just above my left hip, so that the birthmark is mistaken for a tattoo. It a pretty large birthmark, as birthmarks go, about 3 inches in length and 1 inch in width, in an ellipse shape.

If anybody has any ideas for a design that I could get, then that would be great. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Brian@Inkbox
Participant
@brianinkbox

I think that birthmark is the sign of the devil. lol….its up to you, because its something you have to wear forever…if the mark is raised or extremely dark it might be hard to disguise. If I had alarge brown birthmark, I’d do a little piggy playing in the mud ๐Ÿ™‚

bighairedmike
Participant
@bighairedmike
will10;81380 wrote:
Hi,

I have wanted to get a tattoo for a while now, but not had any designs or ideas as to what I want. A friend suggested the other day that I get a tattoo around the birthmark I have just above my left hip, so that the birthmark is mistaken for a tattoo. It a pretty large birthmark, as birthmarks go, about 3 inches in length and 1 inch in width, in an ellipse shape.

If anybody has any ideas for a design that I could get, then that would be great. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Dont follow what your friend says “just because you want a tattoo and have no ideas of your own”.

Think about it long and hard, its going on your body forever. Dont just rush it, you’ll only regret it later. =)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.