starttocover
@

I got a new tatto about a year back and have never been quite satisfied with it. There are some small parts that I like to redesign. Not being an artist myself I failed to come up with a good design. Is there anyone who could have a look maybe throw some suggestions my way?

the tattoo

It was supposed to be the world but didn’t turn out that great. You think I could make it all black and then highlight better contours of the world in grey (or white… suggestions??) Alternatively make it into a tree or a mountain (same lind of style as rest of tattoo), black or grey or shades…

The bottom part, the one looking like a misplaced moustache. Doesn’t fit especially well. I like to make the tattoo more “complete”, with a better bottom part in that same polynesian style as rest of tattoo.

I’ve been trying and thinking about this for a while but can’t seem to work it out by myself. I went back to the tattoo artist and while he was good he’s not the most creative collaboration, bouncing ideas person.

/ starttocover

SteCleary
Participant
@stecleary

the only thing i could think of is going to a DIFFERENT artist and see what they can come up with.
the bottom bit could be made look better with sharper edges

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough
SteCleary;78520 wrote:
the only thing i could think of is going to a DIFFERENT artist and see what they can come up with.
the bottom bit could be made look better with sharper edges

Ditto!! Where you located and maybe we can suggest some tattooers and shops?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.