demi93shepherd
Participant
@demi93shepherd

Hi i was wanting this design on my foot but with the name Gino. I have decieded i LOVE this tattoo and for anyone who says im not creative and should make my own this tattoo will mean a lot to me and i’ve already made my mind up. So if anybody could show me possibly what it would look like or show me a design i would be VERY gratefull thanks alot.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://feet.thefuntimesguide.com/images/blogs/name-foot-tattoo-by-cwalker71.jpg&imgrefurl=http://feet.thefuntimesguide.com/2008/10/foot_tattoos.php&h=800&w=479&sz=414&tbnid=WQIgYEkneBBJVM:&tbnh=143&tbnw=86&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dname%2Bon%2Bfoot%2Btattoo&zoom=1&q=name+on+foot+tattoo&hl=en&usg=__NHzK-bQGFkiwKkeZadv4OCoA4Rc=&sa=X&ei=O0MGTbf2EYySOtXjyKcB&ved=0CCEQ9QEwAQ

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

How horribly generic.
A butterfly…
A foot tattoo…
A name…
And a directly copied design…

That’s 4 out of 10 “most seen” tattoos in one!

P.S.
Have a tattoo artist design your tattoo.
You know…they don’t just lick the back of a sticker, put it on you, and color it in…
They are fucking artists. And they can design pieces EVEN BETTER than they can copy them.
(This is assuming the artist is decent. Which…you are probably incapable of finding.)

P.S.S.
You’re not going to be 18 forever, sweetie. This “cute” little tattoo is just going to be a stupid fuck-up in five years.

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough
Jubakuba;78004 wrote:
How horribly generic.
A butterfly…
A foot tattoo…
A name…

P.S.
You know…they don’t just lick the back of a sticker, put it on you, and color it in…
They are fucking artists. And they can design pieces EVEN BETTER than they can copy them.
(This is assuming the artist is decent. Which…you are probably incapable of finding.)

P.S.S.
You’re not going to be 18 forever, sweetie. This “cute” little tattoo is just going to be a stupid fuck-up in five years.

I agree with this but if it is what you really want get it. Just make sure you go to a good tattooer as your reference photo the lines in the script are too big. Matter of fact the lines on the whole tattoo for that style are too thick. Script should be a fine tattooers touch. This is a generic tattoo but by going to a good tattooer to design it and LETTING them design it will make it yours.

I would post links to some good tattooer script and how to contact them but been informed by the owner not to send people to the new site/forum many of them are on. So here’s some names to look up: Scott Sylvia, Freddy Corbin, Jack Rudy, Tony Edwards, Mr. Cartoon, Julio Avila, Mario Desa, Tim Hendricks, Dave Gibson, Mark Mahoney and the list could go on but maybe some of these tattooers tattoo near you……..??????…. Hope this helps?

demi93shepherd
Participant
@demi93shepherd
Jubakuba;78004 wrote:
How horribly generic.
A butterfly…
A foot tattoo…
A name…

P.S.

P.S.S.

You should get your facts right before you be a snotty little cow, i’ve said thats my desision so your not going to change it with your shitty ‘facts’ as it will not be a fuck up as this is my brothers name and he liked this tattoo and for your information he died last year so when you’ve been through what i have and decied on a tattoo you’ll realise snotty little bitches like you don’t matter !And yes i’ve had a tattoo before so i know what happens ! So unless you have any help or a design for me fuck of me thread !

demi93shepherd
Participant
@demi93shepherd

Thank you very much for your help xx

SteCleary
Participant
@stecleary

mills_lane_fight.jpg

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.