2lo4sno
@

Need help with ideas for my stars. They are a black line with a red outline. Im open to all ideas I just have a weak mind and blank out when trying to figure out what looks good. I have a few other tattoos along with a nautical star so no nautical star ideas. Id like to fill in the stars but not with just one color. Id also like to start a sleeve so whatever would look good surrounding a star. I prefer gray/black tattoos along with demons, skulls, guns, hidden images, black roses and stuff along those lines. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

010-4-1.jpg

Gingerkid000
Participant
@gingerkid000

I think it would be really cool to do a sort of universe-type fill in, like the big stars are just windows into outer space, or something like that. Just thinking out loud. 🙂 Or for a sleeve you could do a cosmic theme and turn what you have there into shooting starts, trailing down your arms with planets and such. Also, you could fill in the stars with quotes, words, or names that mean a lot to you.

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

I would say fill them in with designs like have you ever seen the band Bouncing Souls designs? they tend to take “simple” images like butterflies and stars and add scenes wihtin them…..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.