MaxZF
Participant
@maxzf

In the 27th in July this summer, i did my first tattoo.
in the beginning, i wanted him to be big as my hand, but when i did him i noticed that the tattoo isn’t what i wanted him to be. he is kinda small, and i didn’t like him almost at all.

In this pic he looks big, but in real he is small. so i wanted to do something with it. i want to improve him.
i need some artist or someone who can do something with it, without making him ugly.

I want to add something to the right part in the picture, not to the left side. i don’t want that it will be bigger than the tattoo, nothing serious.

Thank you for helping! i will Appreciate it very very much!! 😉
and i just wanted to say, if someone will help me, it will make me the happiest man on earth! :), because now it makes me sad more than happy..

38225_1556187868473_1348511651_1460816_5862848_n.jpg

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

When you say “he” are you talking about your tat? I have not heard of someone using the third person about their tat before.

Not sure there’s much you can do here. you have a large, solid black tribal type tattoo. There is no covering it up so the only thing you can really do is add other stuff around it. If you do add stuff around it it will have to be quite large to make any kind of impact… but then you have to come up with something that will look good next to this which will not be easy.

MaxZF
Participant
@maxzf

I’m talking in third person because English is my third language so I’m not the best in it.
i done care if i need to add something, its what i want.
i just want to add to my tattoo more tribales.
I can bring the original picture of the tattoo for these who want to do with it something.

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

hahaha your english is killin me dawg!! wayyy to funny 🙂

and as for adding to your tattoo, go into any shop, adding more tribal to it isnt gonna be an issue, you go to a shop, tell them add more to it. they can easilt work something for ya

MaxZF
Participant
@maxzf
Apostle 228;74739 wrote:
hahaha your english is killin me dawg!! wayyy to funny 🙂

and as for adding to your tattoo, go into any shop, adding more tribal to it isnt gonna be an issue, you go to a shop, tell them add more to it. they can easilt work something for ya

I know that but i want that someone from here will do it for me.. because in our shops in Israel, all the shops want money for this job.

MaxZF
Participant
@maxzf

someone? :

larz
Participant
@larz

all you gotta do is trace the outline of it onto some paper, then take a pencil and add more tribal. go with the same curves and style(spiraly, pointy, you know.)

shaneslawns
@

Omg ive heard of people calling there car a she…but calling there tat a he is a first….to funny…..as far as the tat goes once u go tribal u cant go back……on;y go more….slam a gangster pic behind it might be hot…has to be right pic tho

xOwnlife1984x
Participant
@xownlife1984x

So long as you follow the same tribal styling throughout you actually have a lot of play with this piece. you said it is small, but the elements of this particular tribal work are easy to manipulate and work with. there is no covering this piece up, as is expected with any kind of tribal work but so long as you stick to the flow and curves of the piece you can work with this base design well. Do some research. In a lot of cultures different bends, curves, and focus shapes mean a lot and can symbolize things like honor courage strength etc. So maybe you can actually morph this into something that means a lot and is a good representation of who you are. It has a lot of potential. It might not seem like it right now because you are not too fond of it at this point but give it some time and some more work and I think it can be something you will really enjoy.

PandorasJar
Participant
@pandorasjar

Meh, it’s a tribal. Add more tribal. And do you actually mean right? As in front of your arm?
Talking from a personal view (not a professional one!) I would want to balance it with more ink to the back it looks off centre and you’re turned in the pic

And in England tattooists want more money for the job too! If you use them it won’t normally be charged, but if you just want them to design the piece then of course they should charge! Why on Earth should they do it for free?

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

A lot of the above is very helpful and insightful advice so the only thing I’ve got is checkout Thomas Hoopers work, http://meditationsinatrament.com/ , or maybe Jondix, http://holytrauma.com/ . Take your idea to the tattooer who is going to do it and let them play with it adding their flavor as this will give you the best tattoo! Online tattoo designs are not designed by tattooers often and even if they are will need to be tweaked by the tattooer doing the piece to fit many variables unique to you. Hope this helps and look fwd to seeing what you decide on.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.