frkid247
Participant
@frkid247

okay so i am mainly german and my last name means struggle so i am thinking a full back tattoo and it will say life is a struggle. or i will get my family crest on my back. it would take up my whole back. so can anyone please help me come up with a cool design for the tattoo. i want it kinda oldern looking like old english text but more german if you get what im saying. i am open to any ideas though!

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i would look more into the family crest idea if i was you .

frkid247
Participant
@frkid247

yeah thats what im hoping to do. i just dont know if i have a family crest though. i still need to ask my grandparents about it.

bodyart
Participant
@bodyart

I agree with Butterfly!! Get the family crest. Have you ever seen the movie “What the Bleep”? It is a philosophy that says thought and words have an energy to them. I don’t think you really want to affirm “Life’s a Struggle” on your body. Unless you want to create that for yourself. Just my theory

frkid247
Participant
@frkid247

thats true. i am deffinetly gonna try for my family crest. its gonna take up my entire back. i also want another tattoo i just dont know what i want to get. cause i know i will probably get addicted to them i just want them to not be visible.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.