JMac0123
Participant
@jmac0123

Hey gals/guys

So I did a half ass sketch of my tat (i cant draw at all) to get an idea on paper to show the person I got sketching it up for me. I will explain my tat and need your help filling in a couple spots :confused:

The tattoo will symbolize strength, not letting other people actions affect me. Im having jagged roses with thorns wrapping around my wrist and going up my arm. I want one rose (the actual flower part) on my elbow then continue the stem with thorns going up my arm and on my shoulder have a knights glove with spikes on the knuckles in a clenched fist. 2 more roses will be on each side of the armored glove and one wrapped around it a bit. There will be a quote in handwriting on a scroll below the glove saying ” no thorn shall pierce my armor”. Now, here the problem.

I dont know what to fill in my whole forearm with. I want something more than just the rose vines wrapping up my arm. What can I incorporate in there that goes with the theme ? I kind of wanted to incorporate a couple swallows. Maybe the one rose that is wrapped around the glove can be dead and have the bones of a swallow sitting on the flower head and a living swallow on the flower of the rose that didnt touch the glove ? But my main concern is filling in a bit of the forearm. So if you have ANY thoughts or suggestions please help me out. If you wanna attempt a sketch to I would really appreciate that as well.

Thanks a lot !

Jimmy.

Pjuma
Participant
@pjuma

what about leaves? or the birds are also cool its hard to say, maybe tell us what you like then i think is easeyer to help, and what style you want the attoo might also help. but i am nooo expert so i c ould be wrong.

grts pjums

JMac0123
Participant
@jmac0123

Yes, I forgot to add that. The odd leaf will be added along the stem of the roses.

Pjuma
Participant
@pjuma

uhm just thinking maybe you could work with shading behind it, maybe a second stem at the backgrond.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.