Buula
Participant
@buula

Hello.
I’m thinking about getting my first tattoo for my 20. birthday.
I have desided to have a maritime theme, a Compass Rose with an anchor abow it. With a possibility to add “notes” with names after a while (It’s in memory of my granddad who’s boat sank)
The place im thinking about is on the inside of my lower right arm.
But I’m not sure about if i should go for colour or black and white. Anny tips or ideas would be gratefully appreciated ๐Ÿ˜€
Something like this :
https://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/oNK7XTQJ0HfRihjFaCOJfg/o.jpg
Or if im going for black and white im going for something like this :
http://create-tattoos.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Compass-Tattoo-on-wrist.jpg

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Welcome!

Regardless if you go color (Which I much prefer) or Black and Gray, PLEASE find a qualified tattoo artist!

The color tattoo you pictured is a horribly done tattoo. The black one is not much better.

Check portfolios. Keep us posted. Good luck.

Buula
Participant
@buula

The color one i know was bad i could not upload the pic that i wanted. And it was to show what i was thinking about getting.
Here is the one that im going from : Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet.
Im leaning more and more towards color tattoo, first just the anchor and a compass and eventually towards a whole sleeve.

Im looking around now for a tattoo shop but I live in Norway so I may have to go to Oslo or another big city to get a quality tattoo.
You know about a good tattoo parlor in Norway ?? ๐Ÿ™‚

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

That’s a nice piece.

Try “The Brag Art List”. It is quality tattoo artists all over the world.

Check it out on the internet.

Buula
Participant
@buula

Thank you both for the help, I found an artist with the help from one om my friends.
Here is some of his Tattoo’s, I think they look cool. :
Leading Light Tattoo
I have talked to him and he seems exited to work on it, he had some greate ideas ๐Ÿ™‚

Right now the plan is to do a 5 hour session and do most of the inside of the arm, then next time im home from work another session on the other side of the arm.
And after that i guess a session to compleet it ๐Ÿ™‚ Atleast that’s how i understood it.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That looks like a pretty competent artist. Straight lines and realism definitely aren’t his fortรฉ, but the traditional looks solid enough.

Buula
Participant
@buula

I finaly got my tattoo ๐Ÿ™‚ Realy happy with it aswell.
Link : Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
It’s not comming anny blood or inc out afther allmost 2 days now, not sure if that is normal or annything is wrong with it. The swelling is startimg to fade but it’s still sore and hurts ๐Ÿ˜›

Edit : First photo is from earlyer today and nr 2 is from 10 min after it was complete ๐Ÿ™‚ (last one is from instagram soo…)

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Congratulations ๐Ÿ™‚
Looks to be healing just fine. What kind of aftercare/healing routine are you following? Wrapping? Dry? Lube?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Looks great congratulations

Devious6
Participant
@devious6

Wow! It looks fantastic and seems to be healing well! Congratulations!

Buula
Participant
@buula

Thanks I’m realy happy with it ๐Ÿ™‚
I use a cream called Cicaplast (Pro-Recovery skincare against Flaking,chapped skin and Post cosmetic peels. Anti bacteria – adheason. Atleast that what it says on the bottle ๐Ÿ˜› ) And i use intimate shampo to wash it with 3-4 times a day ๐Ÿ™‚ Found that to work realy well, and when it gets itchy il just put the lube on.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.